- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 648635, 21 pages
Existence and Multiplicity of Solutions for Some Fractional Boundary Value Problem via Critical Point Theory
1School of Mathematical Sciences and Computing Technology, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan 410083, China
2School of Mathematics and Computing Sciences, Hunan University of Science and Technology, Xiangtan, Hunan 411201, China
Received 18 October 2011; Accepted 27 November 2011
Academic Editor: Kanishka Perera
Copyright © 2012 Jing Chen and X. H. Tang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ge Bin, “Multiple Solutions for a Class of Fractional Boundary Value Problems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–16, 2012.
- Nemat Nyamoradi, “Infinitely Many Solutions for a Class of Fractional Boundary Value Problems with Dirichlet Boundary Conditions,” Mediterranean Journal of Mathematics, 2013.
- Nemat Nyamoradi, “Multiplicity results for a class of fractional boundary value problems,” Annales Polonici Mathematici, vol. 109, no. 1, pp. 59–73, 2013.
- Gabriele Bonanno, Rosana Rodriguez-Lopez, and Stepan Tersian, “Existence of solutions to boundary value problem for impulsive fractional differential equations,” Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 717–744, 2014.
- Rosana Rodriguez-Lopez, and Stepan Tersian, “Multiple solutions to boundary value problem for impulsive fractional differential equations,” Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 1016–1038, 2014.
- Wenzhe Xie, Jing Xiao, and Zhiguo Luo, “Existence of Solutions for Riemann-Liouville Fractional Boundary Value Problem,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Wenzhe Xie, Jing Xiao, and Zhiguo Luo, “Existence of Solutions for Fractional Boundary Value Problem with Nonlinear Derivative Dependence,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Zhigang Hu, Wenbin Liu, and Jiaying Liu, “Ground State Solutions for a Class of Fractional Differential Equations with Dirichlet Boundary Value Condition,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Yulin Zhao, Haibo Chen, and Bin Qin, “Multiple solutions for a coupled system of nonlinear fractional differential equations via variational methods,” Applied Mathematics And Computation, vol. 257, pp. 417–427, 2015.