- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 648635, 21 pages
Existence and Multiplicity of Solutions for Some Fractional Boundary Value Problem via Critical Point Theory
1School of Mathematical Sciences and Computing Technology, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan 410083, China
2School of Mathematics and Computing Sciences, Hunan University of Science and Technology, Xiangtan, Hunan 411201, China
Received 18 October 2011; Accepted 27 November 2011
Academic Editor: Kanishka Perera
Copyright © 2012 Jing Chen and X. H. Tang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ge Bin, “Multiple Solutions for a Class of Fractional Boundary Value Problems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–16, 2012.
- Nemat Nyamoradi, “Infinitely Many Solutions for a Class of Fractional Boundary Value Problems with Dirichlet Boundary Conditions,” Mediterranean Journal of Mathematics, 2013.