- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 651304, 11 pages
Strong Convergence Theorems for Asymptotically Weak -Pseudo--Contractive Non-Self-Mappings with the Generalized Projection in Banach Spaces
Department of Mathematics, Zhejiang Normal University, Zhejiang 321004, China
Received 28 August 2012; Revised 7 October 2012; Accepted 9 October 2012
Academic Editor: Xiaolong Qin
Copyright © 2012 Yuanheng Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yuanheng Wang, and Wei Xu, “Strong convergence of a modified iterative algorithm for hierarchical fixed point problems and variational inequalities,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.
- Yuanheng Wang, and Weifeng Xuan, “Convergence Theorems for Common Fixed Points of a Finite Family of Relatively Nonexpansive Mappings in Banach Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Yuanheng Wang, and Chunjie Wang, “Convergence of a New Modified Ishikawa Type Iteration for Common Fixed Points of Total Asymptotically Strict Pseudocontractive Semigroups,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Liuhong Li, and Yuanheng Wang, “Strong Convergence of a Modified Ishikawa Iterative Sequence for Asymptotically Quasi-Pseudo-Contractive-Type Mappings,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.