- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 658010, 16 pages
Solvability of Three-Point Boundary Value Problems at Resonance with a -Laplacian on Finite and Infinite Intervals
1School of Sciences, China University of Geosciences, Beijing 100083, China
2School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, 50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798
3Department of Foundation, North China Institute of Science and Technology, Beijing 101601, China
Received 1 September 2012; Accepted 9 October 2012
Academic Editor: Yonghui Xia
Copyright © 2012 Hairong Lian et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Cabada and R. L. Pouso, “Existence results for the problem with nonlinear boundary conditions,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 221–231, 1999.
- M. García-Huidobro, R. Manásevich, P. Yan, and M. Zhang, “A -Laplacian problem with a multi-point boundary condition,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 319–333, 2004.
- W. Ge and J. Ren, “An extension of Mawhin's continuation theorem and its application to boundary value problems with a -Laplacian,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 58, no. 3-4, pp. 477–488, 2004.
- W. Ge, Boundary Value Problems for Nonlinear Ordinnary Differential Equaitons, Science Press, Beijing, China, 2007.
- D. Jiang, “Upper and lower solutions method and a singular superlinear boundary value problem for the one-dimensional -Laplacian,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 42, no. 6-7, pp. 927–940, 2001.
- H. Lü and C. Zhong, “A note on singular nonlinear boundary value problems for the one-dimensional -Laplacian,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 189–194, 2001.
- J. Mawhin, “Some boundary value problems for Hartman-type perturbations of the ordinary vector -Laplacian,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 40, pp. 497–503, 2000.
- M. del Pino, P. Drábek, and R. Manásevich, “The Fredholm alternative at the first eigenvalue for the one-dimensional -Laplacian,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 151, no. 2, pp. 386–419, 1999.
- D. O'Regan, “Some general existence principles and results for , ,” SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 648–668, 1993.
- M. Zhang, “Nonuniform nonresonance at the first eigenvalue of the -Laplacian,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 41–51, 1997.
- Z. Du, X. Lin, and W. Ge, “On a third-order multi-point boundary value problem at resonance,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 302, no. 1, pp. 217–229, 2005.
- W. Feng and J. R. L. Webb, “Solvability of three point boundary value problems at resonance,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 3227–3238, 1997.
- C. P. Gupta, “A second order -point boundary value problem at resonance,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 24, no. 10, pp. 1483–1489, 1995.
- B. Liu, “Solvability of multi-point boundary value problem at resonance. IV,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 143, no. 2-3, pp. 275–299, 2003.
- R. Ma, Nonlocal BVP for Nonlinear Ordinary Differential Equations, Academic Press, 2004.
- R. P. Agarwal and D. O'Regan, Infinite Interval Problems for Differential, Difference and Integral Equations, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2001.
- H. Lian and W. Ge, “Solvability for second-order three-point boundary value problems on a half-line,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 19, no. 10, pp. 1000–1006, 2006.