- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 658971, 7 pages
On T-Stability of the Picard Iteration for Generalized φ-Contraction Mappings
1Department of Mathematics, Payame Noor University, P.O. Box 19395-3697, Tehran, Iran
2Department of Mathematics, University Politehnica of Bucharest, 060042 Bucharest, Romania
3Department of Mathematics, Shahid Madani University of Azabaidjan, Azabaidjan, Tabriz, Iran
Received 20 May 2012; Accepted 6 June 2012
Academic Editor: Yonghong Yao
Copyright © 2012 R. H. Haghi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [13 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zead Mustafa, Vahid Parvaneh, Mujahid Abbas, and Jamal Rezaei Roshan, “Some coincidence point results for generalized (psi,phi)-weakly contractive mappings in ordered G-metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.
- Wasfi Shatanawi, and Mihai Postolache, “Common fixed point theorems for dominating and weak annihilator mappings in ordered metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.
- Wasfi Shatanawi, and Ariana Pitea, “Fixed and coupled fixed point theorems of omega-distance for nonlinear contraction,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 275, 2013.
- Sumit Chandok, and Mihai Postolache, “Fixed point theorem for weakly Chatterjea-type cyclic contractions,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.
- Sumit Chandok, and Simona Dinu, “Common Fixed Points for Weak ψ-Contractive Mappings in Ordered Metric Spaces with Applications,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Mohamad Esmaeil Samei, Shahram Rezapour, and Cristiana Ionescu, “Fixed points of some new contractions on intuitionistic fuzzy metric spaces ,” Fixed Point Theory And Applications, 2013.
- Zead Mustafa, Erdal Karapinar, and Hassen Aydi, “A discussion on generalized almost contractions via rational expressions in partially ordered metric spaces,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2014.
- Wasfi Shatanawi, Ariana Pitea, and Rade Lazovic, “Contraction conditions using comparison functions on b-metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2014.
- Sumitra Dalal, Wutiphol Sintunavarat, and Jelena Vujakovic, “Common property (E.A) and existence of fixed points in Menger spaces,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2014.
- Muhammad Usman Ali, and Tayyab Kamran, “A new approach to (alpha, psi)-contractive nonself multivalued mappings,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2014.
- Abdul Rahim Khan, Mujahid Abbas, Talat Nazir, and Cristiana Ionescu, “Fixed Points of Multivalued Contractive Mappings in Partial Metric Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Farshid Khojasteh, Mujahid Abbas, and Simona Costache, “Two New Types of Fixed Point Theorems in Complete Metric Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Xiao-lan Liu, “Common fixed points of ordered g-contractions in partially ordered metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 28, 2014.