- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 658971, 7 pages
On T-Stability of the Picard Iteration for Generalized φ-Contraction Mappings
1Department of Mathematics, Payame Noor University, P.O. Box 19395-3697, Tehran, Iran
2Department of Mathematics, University Politehnica of Bucharest, 060042 Bucharest, Romania
3Department of Mathematics, Shahid Madani University of Azabaidjan, Azabaidjan, Tabriz, Iran
Received 20 May 2012; Accepted 6 June 2012
Academic Editor: Yonghong Yao
Copyright © 2012 R. H. Haghi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. Berinde, Iterative Approximation of Fixed Points, vol. 1912 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2007.
- A. O. Bosede and B. E. Rhoades, “Stability of Picard and Mann iteration for a general class of functions,” Journal of Advanced Mathematical Studies, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 23–25, 2010.
- A. M. Harder and T. L. Hicks, “Stability results for fixed point iteration procedures,” Mathematica Japonica, vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 693–706, 1988.
- Y. Qing and B. E. Rhoades, “T-stability of Picard iteration in metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2008, Article ID 418971, 4 pages, 2008.
- Sh. Rezapour, R. H. Haghi, and B. E. Rhoades, “Some results about T-stability and almost T-stability,” Fixed Point Theory, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 179–186, 2011.
- B. E. Rhoades, “Fixed point theorems and stability results for fixed point iteration procedures,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 1–9, 1990.
- T. Zamfirescu, “Fix point theorems in metric spaces,” Archiv der Mathematik, vol. 23, pp. 292–298, 1972.