- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 672346, 18 pages
Observer-Type Consensus Protocol for a Class of Fractional-Order Uncertain Multiagent Systems
College of Mathematics, Physics and Information Engineering, Jiaxing University, Zhejiang 314001, China
Received 7 May 2012; Revised 9 July 2012; Accepted 3 August 2012
Academic Editor: Bashir Ahmad
Copyright © 2012 Hongjie Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bingbing Xu, Lixin Gao, Yan Zhang, and Xiaole Xu, “Leader-Following Consensus Stability of Discrete-Time Linear Multiagent Systems with Observer-Based Protocols,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Yan Zhang, Lixin Gao, and Changfei Tong, “On Distributed Reduced-Order Observer-Based Protocol for Linear Multiagent Consensus under Switching Topology,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Yong-Hong Lan, Hai-Bo Gu, Cai-Xue Chen, Yan Zhou, and Yi-Ping Luo, “An indirect Lyapunov approach to the observer-based robust control for fractional-order complex dynamic networks,” Neurocomputing, 2014.