- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 672346, 18 pages
Observer-Type Consensus Protocol for a Class of Fractional-Order Uncertain Multiagent Systems
College of Mathematics, Physics and Information Engineering, Jiaxing University, Zhejiang 314001, China
Received 7 May 2012; Revised 9 July 2012; Accepted 3 August 2012
Academic Editor: Bashir Ahmad
Copyright © 2012 Hongjie Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Yamaguchi, T. Arai, and G. Beni, “A distributed control scheme for multiple robotic vehicles to make group formations,” Robotics and Autonomous Systems, vol. 36, no. 4, pp. 125–147, 2001.
- J. Desai, J. Ostrowski, and V. Kumar, “Modeling and control of formations of nonholonomic mobile robots,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 905–908, 2001.
- J. Russell Carpenter, “Decentralized control of satellite formations,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 12, no. 2-3, pp. 141–161, 2002.
- R. Olfati-Saber and R. M. Murray, “Consensus problems in networks of agents with switching topology and time-delays,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 49, no. 9, pp. 1520–1533, 2004.
- W. Ren and R. W. Beard, “Consensus seeking in multiagent systems under dynamically changing interaction topologies,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 50, no. 5, pp. 655–661, 2005.
- W. Ren, R. Beard, and E. Atkins, “Information consensus in multivehicle cooperative control,” IEEE Control Systems, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 71–82, 2007.
- J. Zhu, Y.-P. Tian, and J. Kuang, “On the general consensus protocol of multi-agent systems with double-integrator dynamics,” Linear Algebra and its Applications, vol. 431, no. 5–7, pp. 701–715, 2009.
- T. Li, M. Fu, L. Xie, and J.-F. Zhang, “Distributed consensus with limited communication data rate,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 279–292, 2011.
- J. H. Seo, H. Shim, and J. Back, “Consensus of high-order linear systems using dynamic output feedback compensator: iow gain approach,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 11, pp. 2659–2664, 2009.
- T. Li and J.-F. Zhang, “Consensus conditions of multi-agent systems with time-varying topologies and stochastic communication noises,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 55, no. 9, pp. 2043–2057, 2010.
- Z. Li, X. Liu, P. Lin, and W. Ren, “Consensus of linear multi-agent systems with reduced-order observer-based protocols,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 60, no. 7, pp. 510–516, 2011.
- R. Bagley and P. Torvik, “On the fractional calculus model of viscoelastic behavior,” Journal of Rheology, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 133–155, 1986.
- R. Bagley and R. Calico, “Fractional order state equations for the control of viscoelastically damped structures,” Journal of Guidance Control and Dynamics, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 304–311, 1991.
- H. Sun, A. Abdelwahab, and B. Onaral, “Linear approximation of transfer function with a pole of fractional power,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 29, no. 5, pp. 441–444, 1984.
- C. Li and F. Zhang, “A survey on the stability of fractional dierential equations,” The European Physical Journal-Special Topics, vol. 193, no. 1, pp. 27–47, 2011.
- B. Ahmad and A. Alsaedi, “Existence and uniqueness of solutions for coupled systems of higher-order nonlinear fractional differential equations,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2010, Article ID 364560, 17 pages, 2010.
- J.-G. Lu and G. Chen, “Robust stability and stabilization of fractional-order interval systems: an LMI approach,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 1294–1299, 2009.
- J.-G. Lu and Y.-Q. Chen, “Robust stability and stabilization of fractional-order interval systems with the fractional order case,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 152–158, 2010.
- Y.-H. Lan and Y. Zhou, “LMI-based robust control of fractional-order uncertain linear systems,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 3, pp. 1460–1471, 2011.
- Y.-H. Lan, H.-X. Huang, and Y. Zhou, “Observer-based robust control of () fractional-order uncertain systems: a linear matrix inequality approach,” IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 229–234, 2012.
- Y. Cao and W. Ren, “Distributed formation control for fractional-order systems: dynamic interaction and absolute/relative damping,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 59, no. 3-4, pp. 233–240, 2010.
- Y. Tang, Z. Wang, and J.-a. Fang, “Pinning control of fractional-order weighted complex networks,” Chaos. An Interdisciplinary Journal of Nonlinear Science, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 131121–131129, 2009.
- Y. Tang and J. Fang, “Synchronization of -coupled fractional-order chaotic systems with ring connection,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 401–412, 2010.
- W. Zhang, Y. Tang, J. Fang, and W. Zhu, “Exponential cluster synchronization of impulsive delayed genetic oscillators with external disturbances,” Chaos, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 0431371–0431379, 2011.
- W. Zhang, J. Fang, and Y. Tang, “Robust stability for genetic regulatory networks with linear fractional uncertainties,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 1753–1765, 2012.
- Z. Li, Z. Duan, G. Chen, and L. Huang, “Consensus of multiagent systems and synchronization of complex networks: a unified viewpoint,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 213–224, 2010.
- N. Laskin, “Fractional market dynamics,” Physica A, vol. 287, no. 3-4, pp. 482–492, 2000.
- G. M. Zaslavsky and M. Edelman, “Hierarchical structures in the phase space and fractional kinetics. I. Classical systems,” Chaos, vol. 10, no. 1, article 135, 12 pages, 2000.
- R. Hilfer, Applications of Fractional Calculus in Physics, World Scientific, 2000.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, Academic Press, 1999.
- S. G. Samko, A. A. Kilbas, and O. I. Marichev, Fractional Integrals and Derivatives, Gordon and Breach Science, 1993.
- H. Li, “Cluster synchronization stability for stochastic complex dynamical networks with probabilistic interval time-varying delays,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 44, no. 10, pp. 105101–105121, 2011.
- M. Moze, J. Sabatier, and A. Oustaloup, “Lmi tools for stability analysis of fractional systems,” in International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference (IDETC/CIE '05), vol. 6, pp. 1611–1619, September 2005.
- P. P. Khargonekar, I. R. Petersen, and K. Zhou, “Robust stabilization of uncertain linear systems: quadratic stabilizability and control theory,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 356–361, 1990.