- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 678252, 12 pages
Bifurcations of a Homoclinic Orbit to Saddle-Center in Reversible Systems
1Department of Mathematics, North University of China, Taiyuan 030051, China
2Department of Mathematics, Hangzhou Normal University, Hangzhou 310036, China
Received 24 July 2012; Accepted 13 October 2012
Academic Editor: Xinan Hao
Copyright © 2012 Zhiqin Qiao and Yancong Xu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. L. Jin and D. M. Zhu, “Bifurcations of rough heteroclinic loop with two saddle points,” Science in China A, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 459–468, 2003.
- O. Yu. Koltsova, “Families of multi-round homoclinic and periodic orbits near a saddle-center equilibrium,” Regular & Chaotic Dynamics, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 191–200, 2003.
- A. R. Champneys, “Homoclinic orbits in reversible systems and their applications in mechanics, fluids and optics,” Physica D, vol. 112, no. 1-2, pp. 158–186, 1998.
- J. Klaus and J. Knobloch, “Bifurcation of homoclinic orbits to a saddle-center in reversible systems,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 13, no. 9, pp. 2603–2622, 2003.
- O. Yu. Koltsova and L. M. Lerman, “Periodic and homoclinic orbits in a two-parameter unfolding of a Hamiltonian system with a homoclinic orbit to a saddle-center,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 397–408, 1995.
- X. B. Liu, X. L. Fu, and D. M. Zhu, “Bifurcation of homoclinic orbits with saddle-center equilibrium,” Chinese Annals of Mathematics B, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 81–92, 2007.
- A. Mielke, P. Holmes, and O. O'Reilly, “Cascades of homoclinic orbits to, and chaos near, a Hamiltonian saddle-center,” Journal of Dynamics and Differential Equations, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 95–126, 1992.
- K. Yagasaki and T. Wagenknecht, “Detection of symmetric homoclinic orbits to saddle-centres in reversible systems,” Physica D, vol. 214, no. 2, pp. 169–181, 2006.
- D. M. Zhu, “Problems in homoclinic bifurcation with higher dimensions,” Acta Mathematica Sinica, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 341–352, 1998.
- Y. C. Xu, D. M. Zhu, and F. J. Geng, “Codimension 3 heteroclinic bifurcations with orbit and inclination flips in reversible systems,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 18, no. 12, pp. 3689–3701, 2008.