- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 684248, 24 pages
An Approximation of Semigroups Method for Stochastic Parabolic Equations
1Department of Mathematics, Fatih University, Buyukcekmece,
34500 Istanbul, Turkey
2Department of Mathematics, ITTU, 74012 Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
3Certified Dental Supply LLC 43 River Road, Nutley, NJ 07031, USA
Received 25 May 2012; Accepted 8 June 2012
Academic Editor: Ravshan Ashurov
Copyright © 2012 Allaberen Ashyralyev and Mehmet Emin San. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ali Demir, “Semigroup approach for identification of the unknown diffusion coefficient in a linear parabolic equation with mixed output data,” Boundary Value Problems, 2013.
- Ebru Ozbilge, “Determination of the unknown boundary condition of the inverse parabolic problems via semigroup method special issue on the proceedings of the international congress in honour of professor Hari M. Srivastava,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2013, 2013.
- Allaberen Ashyralyev, and Ozgur Yildirim, “On the numerical solution of hyperbolic IBVP with high-order stable finite difference schemes,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 29, 2013.