- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 701910, 18 pages
On Generalized Weakly -Contractive Mappings in Partially Ordered -Metric Spaces
Department of Mathematics, Karaj Branch, Islamic Azad University, Karaj, Iran
Received 3 August 2012; Accepted 6 September 2012
Academic Editor: Naseer Shahzad
Copyright © 2012 A. Razani and V. Parvaneh. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Feng Gu, and Hongqing Ye, “Common Fixed Point Theorems of Altman Integral Type Mappings in -Metric Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–13, 2012.
- Zead Mustafa, Mujahid Abbas, and Jamal Rezaei Roshan, “Some coincidence point results for generalized (psi,phi)-weakly contractive mappings in ordered G-metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.
- Vahid Parvaneh, Abdolrahman Razani, and Jamal Roshan, “Common fixed points of six mappings in partially ordered G-metric spaces,” Mathematical Sciences, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 18, 2013.
- Feng Gu, “Some new common coupled fixed point results in two generalized metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 181, 2013.
- N. Hussain, A. Latif, and P. Salimi, “Best Proximity Point Results in -Metric Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.