- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 702456, 12 pages
Periodic Solutions of a Type of Liénard Higher Order Delay Functional Differential Equation with Complex Deviating Argument
School of Science, Tianjin Polytechnic University, Tianjin, Hebei 300387, China
Received 26 September 2012; Accepted 28 November 2012
Academic Editor: Jaeyoung Chung
Copyright © 2012 Haiqing Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Aiting Shen, “On Strong Convergence for Weighted Sums of a Class of Random Variables,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Shih-Yu Li, Cheng-Hsiung Yang, Chin-Teng Lin, Li-Wei Ko, and Tien-Ting Chiu, “Chaotic Motions in the Real Fuzzy Electronic Circuits,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.