- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 703153, 18 pages
Multiple Linear Regression Model Based on Neural Network and Its Application in the MBR Simulation
School of Computer Science and Software Technology, Tianjin Polytechnic University, Tianjin 300387, China
Received 24 August 2012; Accepted 9 October 2012
Academic Editor: Yongfu Su
Copyright © 2012 Chunqing Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Song and P. Wang, “An improved BP algorithm for FNN and its application,” Computer Engineering, vol. 29, no. 14, pp. 109–111, 2003.
- Z. Haiyan, H. Guangrui, and Z. Donghong, “A new BP algorithm of multiplayer neural network,” Communications Technology, no. 11, pp. 23–25, 2003.
- Dove of Peace Studios, Advanced Programming and Visual System Development by OpenGL, China Water Conservancy and Hydropower Press, Beijing, China, 2003.
- H. Wang and J. Cao, The Design and Application of Simulation Technology, Science Press, Beijing, China, 2003.
- Q. Sun, Satellite Circulation Simulation with OpenGL, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2004.
- B. Wu, H. Duan, and F. Xue, The Definitive Guide of OpenGL Programming, China Electric Power Press, Beijing, China, 2001.
- X. Zhang and P.-U. Liu, “Application OpenGL in 3D reconstruction of virtual reality,” Computer Engineering and Design, vol. 29, no. 18, Article ID 487524877, 2008.
- Y. Li, B. Xue, and B. Zhu, Instances of the Essence of OpenGL Technology, Defense Press, Beijing, China, 2001.