- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 704567, 8 pages
Efficient Variational Approaches for Deformable Registration of Images
1Department of Mathematics, Bilecik Seyh Edebali University, 11210 Bilecik, Turkey
2Department of Mathematics, Yildiz Technical University, 34220 Istanbul, Turkey
Received 15 March 2012; Revised 14 April 2012; Accepted 10 May 2012
Academic Editor: Allaberen Ashyralyev
Copyright © 2012 Mehmet Ali Akinlar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Modersitzki, Numerical Methods for Image Registration, Oxford University Press, New York, NY, USA, 2004.
- J. Modersitzki, FAIR: Flexible Algorithms for Image Registration, SIAM, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 2009.
- M. A. Akinlar, A new method for non-rigid registration of 3D images [Ph.D. thesis], The University of Texas at Arlington, 2009.
- M. A. Akinlar and R. N. Ibragimov, “Application of an image registration method to noisy images,” Sarajevo Journal of Mathematics, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 135–144, 2011.
- J. Kuangk, “Variational approach to quasi-periodic solution of nonautonomous second-order hamiltonian systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 271616, 14 pages, 2012.
- A. B. Hamza and H. Krim, “A variational approach to maximum a posteriori estimation for image denoising,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference: EMMCVPR, pp. 27–29, Ezhou, China, 2007.
- A. B. Hamza, H. Krim, and G. B. Unal, “Towards a unified estimation theme: probabilistic versus variational,” IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, pp. 37–47, 2002.
- M. A. Akinlar and M. Celenk, “Quality assessment for an image registration method,” International Journal of Contemporary Mathematical Sciences, vol. 6, no. 30, pp. 1483–1489, 2011.
- S. Gramsch and E. Schock, “Ill-posed equations with transformed argument,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2003, no. 13, pp. 785–791, 2003.
- H. Köstler, A multigrid framework for variational approaches in medical image processing and computer vision [Diplom-Informatiker, Diplom-Kaufmann], Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, 2008.
- I. M. Gelfand and S. V. Fomin, Calculus of Variations, Dover, 2000.
- Y. L. You, W. Xu, A. Tannenbaum, and M. Kaveh, “Behavioral analysis of anisotropic diffusion in image processing,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 5, no. 11, pp. 1539–1553, 1996.
- P. Perona and J. Malik, “Scale-space and edge detection using anisotropic diffusion,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 12, no. 7, pp. 629–639, 1990.