- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 704931, 15 pages
Extension on Bifurcations of Traveling Wave Solutions for a Two-Component Fornberg-Whitham Equation
School of Mathematical Sciences, Huaqiao University, Quanzhou 362021, China
Received 20 September 2012; Accepted 16 November 2012
Academic Editor: Zhenya Yan
Copyright © 2012 Zhenshu Wen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhenshu Wen, “Bifurcation of Traveling Wave Solutions for a Two-Component Generalized -Equation,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, pp. 1–17, 2012.
- Yating Yi, and Zhengrong Liu, “The Bifurcations of Traveling Wave Solutions of the Kundu Equation,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Yun Wu, and Zhengrong Liu, “New Types of Nonlinear Waves and Bifurcation Phenomena in Schamel-Korteweg-de Vries Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–18, 2013.
- Chaohong Pan, Liming Ling, and Zhengrong Liu, “A new integrable equation with cuspons and periodic cuspons,” Physica Scripta, vol. 89, no. 10, pp. 105207, 2014.
- Shaoyong Li, and Ming Song, “Kink-Like Wave and Compacton-Like Wave Solutions for a Two-Component Fornberg-Whitham Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Zhenshu Wen, “New Exact Explicit Nonlinear Wave Solutions for the Broer-Kaup Equation,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.