- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 704931, 15 pages
Extension on Bifurcations of Traveling Wave Solutions for a Two-Component Fornberg-Whitham Equation
School of Mathematical Sciences, Huaqiao University, Quanzhou 362021, China
Received 20 September 2012; Accepted 16 November 2012
Academic Editor: Zhenya Yan
Copyright © 2012 Zhenshu Wen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. Fan, S. Yang, J. Yin, and L. Tian, “Bifurcations of traveling wave solutions for a two-component Fornberg-Whitham equation,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 10, pp. 3956–3963, 2011.
- Z. Liu and C. Yang, “The application of bifurcation method to a higher-order KdV equation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 275, no. 1, pp. 1–12, 2002.
- Z. Liu and J. Li, “Bifurcations of solitary waves and domain wall waves for KdV-like equation with higher order nonlinearity,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 397–407, 2002.
- M. Song, S. Li, and J. Cao, “New exact solutions for the (2+1)-dimensional Broer-Kaup-Kupershmidt equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2010, Article ID 652649, 9 pages, 2010.
- Z. Wen, Z. Liu, and M. Song, “New exact solutions for the classical Drinfel'd-Sokolov-Wilson equation,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 215, no. 6, pp. 2349–2358, 2009.
- Z. Wen and Z. Liu, “Bifurcation of peakons and periodic cusp waves for the generalization of the Camassa-Holm equation,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 1698–1707, 2011.
- Z. Wen, “Bifurcation of traveling wave solutions for a two-component generalized -equation,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering. In press.
- J. Zhou and L. Tian, “A type of bounded traveling wave solutions for the Fornberg-Whitham equation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 346, no. 1, pp. 255–261, 2008.
- J. Zhou and L. Tian, “Solitons, peakons and periodic cusp wave solutions for the Fornberg-Whitham equation,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 356–363, 2010.
- J. Zhou, L. Tian, and X. Fan, “Soliton, kink and antikink solutions of a 2-component of the Degasperis-Procesi equation,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 2529–2536, 2010.