- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 707319, 17 pages
Periodic Solutions in Shifts for a Nonlinear Dynamic Equation on Time Scales
Department of Mathematics, Ege University, Bornova, 35100 Izmir, Turkey
Received 16 March 2012; Accepted 27 June 2012
Academic Editor: Elena Braverman
Copyright © 2012 Erbil Çetin and F. Serap Topal. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Hilger, Ein Masskettenkalkl mit Anwendug auf Zentrumsmanningfaltigkeiten [Ph.D. thesis], Universität Würzburg, 1988.
- E. R. Kaufmann and Y. N. Raffoul, “Periodic solutions for a neutral nonlinear dynamical equation on a time scale,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 319, no. 1, pp. 315–325, 2006.
- X. L. Liu and W. T. Li, “Periodic solutions for dynamic equations on time scales,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 67, no. 5, pp. 1457–1463, 2007.
- M. Adıvar, “Function bounds for solutions of Volterra integro dynamic equations on the time scales,” Electronic Journal of Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations, no. 7, pp. 1–22, 2010.
- M. Adıvar and Y. N. Raffoul, “Existence of resolvent for Volterra integral equations on time scales,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 82, no. 1, pp. 139–155, 2010.
- Y. N. Raffoul, “Periodic solutions for neutral nonlinear differential equations with functional delay,” Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 2003, no. 102, pp. 1–7, 2003.
- M. R. Maroun and Y. N. Raffoul, “Periodic solutions in nonlinear neutral difference equations with functional delay,” Journal of the Korean Mathematical Society, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 255–268, 2005.
- M. Adıvar and Y. N. Raffoul, “Shift operators and stability in delayed dynamic equations,” Rendiconti del Seminario Matematico, vol. 68, no. 4, pp. 369–396, 2011.
- M. Adıvar and Y. N. Raffoul, “Existence results for periodic solutions of integro-dynamic equations on time scales,” Annali di Matematica Pura ed Applicata IV, vol. 188, no. 4, pp. 543–559, 2009.
- M. Bohner and A. Peterson, Dynamic Equations on Time Scales, An Introduction with Applications, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2001.
- M. Bohner and A. Peterson, Eds., Advances in Dynamic Equations on Time Scales, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2003.
- M. Adıvar, “A new periodicity concept for time scales,” Mathematica Slovaca. In press.
- D. R. Smart, Fixed Point Theorems, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1980.