- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 719192, 11 pages
Nontrivial Solution of Fractional Differential System Involving Riemann-Stieltjes Integral Condition
Cisco School of Informatics, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, Guangzhou 510006, China
Received 14 September 2012; Accepted 25 October 2012
Academic Editor: Xinguang Zhang
Copyright © 2012 Ge-Feng Yang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. W. Nelson and A. S. Perelson, “Mathematical analysis of delay differential equation models of HIV-1 infection,” Mathematical Biosciences, vol. 179, no. 1, pp. 73–94, 2002.
- L. Wang and M. Y. Li, “Mathematical analysis of the global dynamics of a model for HIV infection of T cells,” Mathematical Biosciences, vol. 200, no. 1, pp. 44–57, 2006.
- R. V. Culshaw and S. Ruan, “A delay-differential equation model of HIV infection of CD4+ T-cells,” Mathematical Biosciences, vol. 165, pp. 27–39, 2000.
- T. C. Henry and Y. M. W. Frederic, “On the behavior of solutions in viral dynamical models,” Biosystems, vol. 73, pp. 157–161, 2004.
- M. Merdan and T. Y. Khan, “Homotopy perturbation method for solving viral dynamical model,” Fen Bilimleri Dergisi, vol. 31, pp. 65–77, 2010.
- L. M. Petrovic, D. T. Spasic, and T. M. Atanackovic, “On a mathematical model of a human root dentin,” Dental Materials, vol. 21, pp. 125–128, 2005.
- A. S. Perelson, “Modeling the interaction of the immune system with HIV,” in Mathematical and Statistical Approaches to AIDS Epidemiology, vol. 83 of Lecture Notes in Biomathematics, pp. 350–370, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1989.
- A. S. Perelson, D. E. Kirschner, and R. D. Boer, “Dynamics of HIV infection of CD4+ T cells,” Mathematical Biosciences, vol. 114, pp. 81–125, 1993.
- B. Ahmad and J. J. Nieto, “Existence results for a coupled system of nonlinear fractional differential equations with three-point boundary conditions,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 58, no. 9, pp. 1838–1843, 2009.
- X. Zhang, L. Liu, and Y. Wu, “Multiple positive solutions of a singular fractional differential equation with negatively perturbed term,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 55, no. 3-4, pp. 1263–1274, 2012.
- C. S. Goodrich, “Existence and uniqueness of solutions to a fractional difference equation with nonlocal conditions,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 2, pp. 191–202, 2011.
- C. S. Goodrich, “Positive solutions to boundary value problems with nonlinear boundary conditions,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 75, no. 1, pp. 417–432, 2012.
- B. Ahmad and J. J. Nieto, “Existence results for higher order fractional differential inclusions with nonlocal boundary conditions,” Nonlinear Studies, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 131–138, 2010.
- X. Zhang and Y. Han, “Existence and uniqueness of positive solutions for higher order nonlocal fractional differential equations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 555–560, 2012.
- W. Jiang, “The existence of solutions to boundary value problems of fractional differential equations at resonance,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 74, no. 5, pp. 1987–1994, 2011.
- X. Zhang, L. Liu, and Y. Wu, “The eigenvalue problem for a singular higher order fractional differential equation involving fractional derivatives,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 17, pp. 8526–8536, 2012.
- X. Zhang, L. Liu, and Y. Wu, “Existence results for multiple positive solutions of nonlinear higher order perturbed fractional differential equations with derivatives,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 4, pp. 1420–1433, 2012.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 198 of Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1999.
- K. S. Miller and B. Ross, An Introduction to the Fractional Calculus and Fractional Differential Equations, A Wiley-Interscience Publication, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1993.
- A. A. Kilbas, H. M. Srivastava, and J. J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 204, Elsevier Science B.V., Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2006.
- Z. Bai and H. Lü, “Positive solutions for boundary value problem of nonlinear fractional differential equation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 311, no. 2, pp. 495–505, 2005.
- K. Deimling, Nonlinear Functional Analysis, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1985.