- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 719729, 9 pages
Statistical Convergence of Double Sequences in Locally Solid Riesz Spaces
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh 202002, India
Received 26 May 2012; Accepted 13 August 2012
Academic Editor: Ziemowit Popowicz
Copyright © 2012 S. A. Mohiuddine et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [14 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Syed Abdul Mohiuddine, and Mohammed A. Alghamdi, “Statistical summability through a lacunary sequence in locally solid Riesz spaces,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2012.
- Saud M. Alsulami, and Abdullah Alotaibi, “Ideal convergence of double sequences in random 2-normed spaces,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2012.
- Mohammed A Alghamdi, Momammad Mursaleen, and Abdullah Alotaibi, “Logarithmic density and logarithmic statistical convergence,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 227, 2013.
- Abdullah Alotaibi, and Mohammad Mursaleen, “Statistical convergence through de la Vallee-Poussin mean in locally solid Riesz spaces,” Advances in Difference Equations, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Syed Abdul Mohiuddine, and Abdullah Alotaibi, “Korovkin second theorem via statistical summability (C,1),” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2013.
- Abdullah Alotaibi, and Syed Abdul Mohiuddine, “A new variant of statistical convergence,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2013.
- Muhammed Cinar, Murat Karakas, and Mikail Et, “On pointwise and uniform statistical convergence of order alpha for sequenc es of functions,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.
- B. Hazarika, and S. A. Mohiuddine, “Ideal Convergence of Random Variables,” Journal of Function Spaces and Applications, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- S. A. Mohiuddine, and Abdullah Alotaibi, “Statistical Summability of Double Sequences through de la Vallée-Poussin Mean in Probabilistic Normed Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- S. A. Mohiuddine, Bipan Hazarika, and Abdullah Alotaibi, “Double Lacunary Density and Some Inclusion Results in Locally Solid Riesz Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- M. Mursaleen, and A. Kilicman, “Korovkin Second Theorem via B-Statistical A-Summability,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- R. Çolak, and Y. Altin, “Statistical Convergence of Double Sequences of Order,” Journal of Function Spaces and Applications, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Józef Banaś, and Kishin Sadarangani, “Compactness Conditions in the Study of Functional, Differential, and Integral Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–14, 2013.
- Mikail Et, Abdullah Alotaibi, and S. A. Mohiuddine, “On -Statistical Convergence of Order,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.