- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 723507, 17 pages
Existence of Positive Solution for Semipositone Fractional Differential Equations Involving Riemann-Stieltjes Integral Conditions
1Water Transportation Planning & Logistics Engineering Institute, College of Harbor, Coastal and Offshore Engineering, Hohai University, Jiangsu, Nanjing 210098, China
2National Research Center for Resettlement, Hohai University, Jiangsu, Nanjing 210098, China
Received 13 May 2012; Accepted 11 July 2012
Academic Editor: Yong Hong Wu
Copyright © 2012 Wei Wang and Li Huang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hao Tao, Meichen Fu, and Ru Qian, “Positive Solutions for Fractional Differential Equations from Real Estate Asset Securitization via New Fixed Point Theorem,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Bashir Ahmad, and Sotiris K. Ntouyas, “Existence results for fractional differential inclusions arising from real estate asset securitization and HIV models,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Rui Li, Haoqian Zhang, and Hao Tao, “Unique Solution of a Coupled Fractional Differential System Involving Integral Boundary Conditions from Economic Model,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Ying Wang, Lishan Liu, Xinguang Zhang, and Yonghong Wu, “Positive solutions of an abstract fractional semipositone differential system model for bioprocesses of HIV infection,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 258, pp. 312–324, 2015.