- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 726927, 8 pages
A Chaotic Attractor in Delayed Memristive System
1School of Electronic and Information Engineering, Southwest University, Chongqing 400715, China
2College of Computer Science, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400044, China
Received 21 September 2012; Accepted 13 October 2012
Academic Editor: Chuandong Li
Copyright © 2012 Lidan Wang and Shukai Duan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [15 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lidan Wang, Xiaoyan Fang, Shukai Duan, and Xiaofeng Liao, “PID Controller Based on Memristive CMAC Network,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Shukai Duan, Xiaofang Hu, Lidan Wang, Shiyong Gao, and Chuandong Li, “Hybrid memristor/RTD structure-based cellular neural networks with applications in image processing,” Neural Computing & Applications, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 291–296, 2014.
- Zk Dong Zhe-Kang, Sk Duan Shu-Kai, Xf Hu Xiao-Fang, and Ld Wang Li-Dan, “Two types of nanoscale nonlinear memristor models and their series-parallel circuits,” Acta Physica Sinica, vol. 63, no. 12, 2014.
- Zhiwei Yan, Sherali Zeadally, and Yong-Jin Park, “A Novel Vehicular Information Network Architecture Based on Named Data Networking (NDN),” Ieee Internet Of Things Journal, vol. 1, no. 6, pp. 525–532, 2014.
- A. K. Pathak, M. P. Sharma, and Mahesh Bundele, “A critical review of voltage and reactive power management of wind farms,” Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 51, pp. 460–471, 2015.
- Sina Parhizi, Hossein Lotfi, Amin Khodaei, and Shay Bahramirad, “State of the Art in Research on Microgrids: A Review,” IEEE Access, vol. 3, pp. 890–925, 2015.
- Andreea Catana, Monica Pop, Bianca Domokos Hincu, Ioan V. Pop, Felicia M. Petris, Mihai D. Porojan, and Radu A. Popp, “The XRCC1 Arg194Trp polymorphism is significantly associated with lung adenocarcinoma: a case-control study in an Eastern European Caucasian group,” Oncotargets And Therapy, vol. 8, pp. 3533–3538, 2015.
- Georgios A. Georgiopoulos, Irene Lambrinoudaki, Fani Athanasouli, Eleni Armeni, Demetrios Rizos, Maria Kazani, Marianna Karamanou, Efstathios Manios, Areti Augoulea, Konstantinos Stellos, Christos Papamichael, and Kimon Stamatelopoulos, “Free androgen index as a predictor of blood pressure progression and accelerated vascular aging in menopause,” Atherosclerosis, vol. 247, pp. 177–183, 2016.
- Verena Landel, Pascal Millet, Kevin Baranger, Beatrice Loriod, and Francois Feron, “Vitamin D interacts with Esr1 and Igf1 to regulate molecular pathways relevant to Alzheimer's disease,” Molecular Neurodegeneration, vol. 11, 2016.
- Tom T. G. Nieskens, Janny G. P. Peters, Marieke J. Schreurs, Niels Smits, Rob Woestenenk, Katja Jansen, Thom K. van der Made, Melanie Roering, Constanze Hilgendorf, Martijn J. Wilmer, and Rosalinde Masereeuw, “A Human Renal Proximal Tubule Cell Line with Stable Organic Anion Transporter 1 and 3 Expression Predictive for Antiviral-Induced Toxicity,” Aaps Journal, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 465–475, 2016.
- Kyu-Hwan Lee, Jae-Hyun Kim, and Sunghyun Cho, “Power saving mechanism with network coding in the bottleneck zone of multimedia sensor networks,” Computer Networks, vol. 96, pp. 58–68, 2016.
- Joshua D. Schiffman, “Applying molecular epidemiology in pediatric leukemia,” Journal Of Investigative Medicine, vol. 64, no. 2, pp. 355–360, 2016.
- V. -T. Pham, S. Vaidyanathan, C. K. Volos, S. Jafari, N. V. Kuznetsov, and T. M. Hoang, “A novel memristive time-delay chaotic system without equilibrium points,” European Physical Journal-Special Topics, vol. 225, no. 1, pp. 127–136, 2016.
- Jun-You Shi, Long Chen, and Wei-Wei Cui, “A New Hybrid Fault Diagnostic Method for Combining Dependency Matrix Diagnosis and Fuzzy Diagnosis Based on an Enhanced Inference Operator,” Circuits Systems And Signal Processing, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 1–28, 2016.
- Hafiz Atta Ul Mustafa, Muhammad Ali Imran, Muhammad Zeeshan Shakir, Ali Imran, and Rahim Tafazolli, “Separation Framework: An Enabler for Cooperative and D2D Communication for Future 5G Networks,” Ieee Communications Surveys And Tutorials, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 419–445, 2016.