- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 726927, 8 pages
A Chaotic Attractor in Delayed Memristive System
1School of Electronic and Information Engineering, Southwest University, Chongqing 400715, China
2College of Computer Science, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400044, China
Received 21 September 2012; Accepted 13 October 2012
Academic Editor: Chuandong Li
Copyright © 2012 Lidan Wang and Shukai Duan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lidan Wang, Xiaoyan Fang, Shukai Duan, and Xiaofeng Liao, “PID Controller Based on Memristive CMAC Network,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Zk Dong Zhe-Kang, Sk Duan Shu-Kai, Xf Hu Xiao-Fang, and Ld Wang Li-Dan, “Two types of nanoscale nonlinear memristor models and their series-parallel circuits,” Acta Physica Sinica, vol. 63, no. 12, 2014.