- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
This article has been retracted as it is found to contain a substantial amount of material, without referencing, from the paper “On the Weak Relatively Nonexpansive Mappings in Banach Spaces,” Yongchun Xu and Yongfu Su, Fixed Point Theory and Applications, Volume 2010, Article ID 189751, 7 pages. doi:10.1155/2010/189751.
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 730619, 7 pages
On the Weak Relatively Nonexpansive Multivalued Mappings in Banach Spaces
Department of Mathematics, Tianjin Polytechnic University, Tianjin 300387, China
Received 12 July 2012; Accepted 7 August 2012
Academic Editor: Xiaolong Qin
Copyright © 2012 Yongfu Su. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. I. Alber, “Metric and generalized projection operators in Banach spaces: properties and applications,” in Theory and Applications of Nonlinear Operators of Accretive and Monotone Type, A. G. Kartosatos, Ed., vol. 178 of Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics, pp. 15–50, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1996.
- S. Homaeipour and A. Razani, “Weak and strong convergence theorems for relatively nonexpansive multi-valued mappings in Banach spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2011, article 73, 2011.
- S. Matsushita and W. Takahashi, “A strong convergence theorem for relatively nonexpansive mappings in a Banach space,” Journal of Approximation Theory, vol. 134, no. 2, pp. 257–266, 2005.
- W. Takahashi and K. Zembayashi, “Strong and weak convergence theorems for equilibrium problems and relatively nonexpansive mappings in Banach spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 70, no. 1, pp. 45–57, 2009.
- X. Qin and Y. Su, “Strong convergence theorems for relatively nonexpansive mappings in a Banach space,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 67, no. 6, pp. 1958–1965, 2007.
- Y. F. Su, J. Y. Gao, and H. Y. Zhou, “Monotone algorithm of fixed points for weak relatively nonexpansive mappings and applications,” Journal of Mathematical Research and Exposition, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 957–967, 2008.
- H. Zegeye and N. Shahzad, “Strong convergence theorems for monotone mappings and relatively weak nonexpansive mappings,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 70, no. 7, pp. 2707–2716, 2009.
- Y. Su, D. Wang, and M. Shang, “Strong convergence of monotone hybrid algorithm for hemi-relatively nonexpansive mappings,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2008, Article ID 284613, 8 pages, 2008.
- Y. Su, Z. Wang, and H. Xu, “Strong convergence theorems for a common fixed point of two hemi-relatively nonexpansive mappings,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 71, no. 11, pp. 5616–5628, 2009.