- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 730804, 13 pages
The Numerical Solution of the Bitsadze-Samarskii Nonlocal Boundary Value Problems with the Dirichlet-Neumann Condition
1Department of Mathematics, Fatih University, 34500 Istanbul, Turkey
2Department of Mathematics, International Turkmen-Turkish University, 74400 Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
3Department of Mathematics, Uludag University, 16059 Bursa, Turkey
Received 19 March 2012; Accepted 1 May 2012
Academic Editor: Valery Covachev
Copyright © 2012 Allaberen Ashyralyev and Elif Ozturk. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Agmon, Lectures on Elliptic Boundary Value Problems, D. Van Nostrand, London, UK, 1965.
- S. G. Krein, Linear Differential Equations in Banach Space, Nauka, Moscow, Russia, 1966.
- A. L. Skubachevskii, Elliptic Functional-Differential Equations and Applications, vol. 91 of Operator Theory: Advances and Applications, Birkhäuser, Basel, Switzerland, 1997.
- A. V. Bitsadze and A. A. Samarskiĭ, “Some elementary generalizations of linear elliptic boundary value problems,” Doklady Akademii Nauk SSSR, vol. 185, pp. 739–740, 1969.
- P. E. Sobolevskii, “Well-posedness of difference elliptic equation,” Rendiconti dell'Istituto di Matematica dell'Università di Trieste, vol. 28, no. suppl., pp. 337–382, 1996.
- A. Ashyralyev, “Well-posed solvability of the boundary value problem for difference equations of elliptic type,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 251–256, 1995.
- A. Ashyralyev and P. E. Sobolevskii, New Difference Schemes for Partial Differential Equations, vol. 148 of Operator Theory: Advances and Applications, Birkhäuser, Basel, Switzerland, 2004.
- S. Agmon, A. Douglis, and L. Nirenberg, “Estimates near the boundary for solutions of elliptic partial differential equations satisfying general boundary conditions—II,” Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 17, pp. 35–92, 1964.
- G. Berikelashvili, “On a nonlocal boundary-value problem for two-dimensional elliptic equation,” Computational Methods in Applied Mathematics, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 35–44, 2003.
- D. G. Gordeziani, “On a method of resolution of Bitsadze-Samarskii boundary value problem,” Abstracts of Reports of Institute of Applied Mathematics, Tbilisi State University, vol. 2, pp. 38–40, 1970.
- D. V. Kapanadze, “On a nonlocal Bitsadze-Samarskiĭ boundary value problem,” Differentsial'nye Uravneniya, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 543–545, 1987.
- V. A. Il'in and E. I. Moiseev, “A two-dimensional nonlocal boundary value problem for the Poisson operator in the differential and the difference interpretation,” Matematicheskoe Modelirovanie, vol. 2, no. 8, pp. 139–156, 1990.
- A. Ashyralyev, “A note on the Bitsadze-Samarskii type nonlocal boundary value problem in a Banach space,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 344, no. 1, pp. 557–573, 2008.
- A. P. Soldatov, “A problem of Bitsadze-Samarskiĭ type for second-order elliptic systems on the plane,” Rossiĭskaya Akademiya Nauk. Doklady Akademii Nauk, vol. 410, no. 5, pp. 607–611, 2006.
- R. P. Agarwal, D. O'Regan, and V. B. Shakhmurov, “-separable boundary value problems in Banach-valued function spaces,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 210, no. 1, pp. 48–63, 2009.
- V. Shakhmurov, “Linear and nonlinear abstract equations with parameters,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 73, no. 8, pp. 2383–2397, 2010.
- A. A. Dosiev and B. S. Ashirov, “On a numerical solution of a multipoint problem for a second-order ordinary differential equation with singular coefficients,” in Approximate Methods for Solving Operator Equations, pp. 41–46, Bakinskii Gosudarstvennogo Universiteta, Baku, Azerbaijan, 1991.
- A. Ashyralyev, “Nonlocal boundary-value problems for abstract elliptic equations: well-posedness in Bochner spaces,” AIP Conference Proceedings, vol. 1309, pp. 66–85, 2010.
- M. P. Sapagovas, “A difference method of increased order of accuracy for the Poisson equation with nonlocal conditions,” Differentsial'nye Uravneniya, vol. 44, no. 7, pp. 988–998, 2008.
- A. Ashyralyev, C. Cuevas, and S. Piskarev, “On well-posedness of difference schemes for abstract elliptic problems in spaces,” Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, vol. 29, no. 1-2, pp. 43–65, 2008.
- A. Ashyralyev, “Well-posedness of the difference schemes for elliptic equations in spaces,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 390–395, 2009.
- P. E. Sobolevskii, Difference Methods for the Approximate Solution of Differential Equations, Voronezh State University Press, Voronezh, Russia, 1975.