- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 732709, 7 pages
Compact Composition Operators between Bloch Type Spaces in the Polydisk
1Department of Mathematics, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
2Department of Mathematics, Tianjin Polytechnic University, Tianjin 300387, China
Received 11 September 2012; Accepted 9 October 2012
Academic Editor: Jinhu Lü
Copyright © 2012 Zhong-Shan Fang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. C. Cowen and B. D. MacCluer, Composition Operators on Spaces of Analytic Functions, CRC Press, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 1994.
- J. H. Shapiro, Composition Operators and Classical Function Theory, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1993.
- K. H. Zhu, Operator Theory in Function Spaces, vol. 139, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1990.
- K. Madigan and A. Matheson, “Compact composition operators on the Bloch space,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 347, no. 7, pp. 2679–2687, 1995.
- J. H. Shapiro, “The essential norm of a composition operator,” Annals of Mathematics, vol. 125, no. 2, pp. 375–404, 1987.
- S. Stević, R. Y. Chen, and Z. H. Zhou, “Weighted composition operators between Bloch-type spaces in the polydisk,” Sbornik Mathematics, vol. 201, no. 2, 2010.
- R. H. Zhao, “Essential norms of composition operators between Bloch type spaces,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 138, no. 7, pp. 2537–2546, 2010.
- Z. H. Zhou and Y. Liu, “The essential norms of composition operators between generalized Bloch spaces in the polydisc and their applications,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2006, Article ID 90742, 22 pages, 2006.
- Z. H. Zhou and J. H. Shi, “Compact composition operators on the Bloch space in polydiscs,” Science in China Series A, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 286–291, 2001.
- H. C. Wulan, D. C. Zheng, and K. H. Zhu, “Compact composition operators on BMOA and the Bloch space,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 137, no. 11, pp. 3861–3868, 2009.