- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 736408, 19 pages
Moment Stability of the Critical Case of PWM Feedback Systems with Stochastic Perturbations
College of Mathematics and Statistics, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400044, China
Received 13 August 2012; Accepted 20 September 2012
Academic Editor: Chuandong Li
Copyright © 2012 Zhong Zhang and Lixia Ye. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. Takahashi, “A new control of PWM inverter wave form for minimum loss operation of an induction motor drive,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 580–587, 1985.
- G. Heinle, “The structure of optimized pulse patterns,” in Proceedings of the 5th European Conference on Power Electronics and Applications (EPE '93), pp. 378–383, Brighton, UK, 1993.
- J. Holt, “Pulse width modulation—a survey,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 39, no. 5, pp. 410–420, 1992.
- J. -C. Bor and C. -Y. Wu, “Realization of the CMOs pulse width-modulation(PWM) neural network with on-chip learning,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, vol. 45, no. 1, 1998.
- Z. Hui and B. Michael, “A new partly unsymmetrical PWM technique for harmopnic compensators,” in Proceedings of the 11th European Conference on Power Electronics and Applications (EPE '05), Dresdnen, Germany, 2005.
- G. J. Murphy and S. H. Wu, “A stability criterion for pulse-width-modulated feedback control systems,” Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 9, pp. 434–441, 1964.
- A. Balestrino, A. Eisinberg, and L. Sciavicco, “A generalised approach to the stability analysis of PWM feedback control systems,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 298, pp. 45–58, 1974.
- L. Hou and A. N. Michel, “Stability analysis of pulse-width-modulated feedback systems,” Automatica, vol. 37, no. 9, pp. 1335–1349, 2001.
- R. A. Skoog, “on the stability of pulse width modulated feedback systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. AC-13, no. 5, 1968.
- A. Halanaĭ, “Positive definite kernels and the stability of automatic systems,” Revue Roumaine de Mathématiques Pures et Appliquées, vol. 9, pp. 751–765, 1964 (Russian).
- V. M. Kuntsevich and N. Yu. Chekhovei, Nonlinear Systems with Pulse Frequency and Pulse Width Modulation, Tekhnika, Kiev, Ukraine, 1970.
- L. Hou, Qualitative analysis of discontinuous deterministic and stochastic dynamical systems [Ph.D. dissertation], University of Notre Dame, 2000.
- V.-M. Popov, “Absolute stability of nonlinear systems of automatic control,” Automation and Remote Control, vol. 22, no. 8, pp. 961–979, 1961.
- S. C. Gupta and E. I. Jury, “Statistical study of pulse-width modulated control systems,” The Journal of The Franklin Institute, vol. 273, no. 4, pp. 292–321, 1962.
- H. Y. Sun, W. H. Zhang, and M. Li, “Stability and stabilization of stochastic systems by feedback control,” in Proceedings of the 8th IEEE World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, July 2010.
- L. Liu, Y. Shen, and F. Jiang, “The almost sure asymptotic stability and th moment asymptotic stability of nonlinear stochastic differential systems with polynomial growth,” Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 56, no. 8, pp. 1985–1990, 2011.
- Y. Wang and S. Boyd, “Performance bounds and suboptimal policies for linear stochastic control via LMIs,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 21, no. 14, pp. 1710–1728, 2011.
- P. Balasubramanian and M. Ali, “stochastic stability of uncertain fuzzy recurrent neural networks with Markov jumping parameters,” International Journal of Computer Mathematic, vol. 88, no. 5, pp. 892–904, 2011.
- L. Hou, “Stability analysis of pulse-width-modulated feedback systems with type 2 modulation: the critical case,” in Proceedings of the 39th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Sydney, Australia, 2005.
- L. Hou and A. N. Michel, “Moment stability of pulse-width-modulated feedback systems subjected to random disturbances,” in Proceedings of the 39th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Sydney, Australia, December 2000.
- L. Hou and A. N. Michel, “Moment stability of discontinuous dynamical systems,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, pp. 3807–3811, Chicago, Ill, USA, June 2000.
- A. N. Michel and K. Wang, Qualitative Theory of Dynamical Systems, vol. 186 of Monographs and Textbooks in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1995.