- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 738472, 19 pages
Perturbations of Half-Linear Euler Differential Equation and Transformations of Modified Riccati Equation
Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Masaryk University, Kotlářská 2,
611 37 Brno, Czech Republic
Received 10 July 2012; Accepted 17 September 2012
Academic Editor: Allan Peterson
Copyright © 2012 Ondřej Došlý and Hana Funková. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Michal Veselý, and Petr Hasil, “Oscillation and Nonoscillation of Asymptotically Almost Periodic Half-Linear Difference Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Ondřej Došlý, and Hana Funková, “Euler Type Half-Linear Differential Equation with Periodic Coefficients,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Petr Hasil, and Michal Veselý, “Conditional oscillation of Riemann-Weber half-linear differential equations with asymptotically almost periodic coefficients,” Studia Scientiarum Mathematicarum Hungarica, vol. 51, no. 3, pp. 303–321, 2014.
- Petr Hasil, Robert Mařík, and Michal Veselý, “Conditional Oscillation of Half-Linear Differential Equations with Coefficients Having Mean Values,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.