- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 738472, 19 pages
Perturbations of Half-Linear Euler Differential Equation and Transformations of Modified Riccati Equation
Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Masaryk University, Kotlářská 2,
611 37 Brno, Czech Republic
Received 10 July 2012; Accepted 17 September 2012
Academic Editor: Allan Peterson
Copyright © 2012 Ondřej Došlý and Hana Funková. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- O. Došlý and P. Řehák, Half-Linear Differential Equations, vol. 202 of North-Holland Mathematics Studies, Elsevier Science, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2005.
- P. Hartman, Ordinary Differential Equations, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1964.
- O. Došlý and H. Haladová, “Half-linear Euler differential equations in the critical case,” Tatra Mountains Mathematical Publications, vol. 48, pp. 41–49, 2011.
- Á. Elbert and A. Schneider, “Perturbations of the half-linear euler differential equation,” Results in Mathematics, vol. 37, no. 1-2, pp. 56–83, 2000.
- H. Krüger and G. Teschl, “Effective Prüfer angles and relative oscillation criteria,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 245, no. 12, pp. 3823–3848, 2008.
- O. Došlý and S. Fišnarová, “Two-parametric conditionally oscillatory half-linear differential equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 182827, 16 pages, 2011.
- O. Došlý and M. Ünal, “Half-linear differential equations: linearization technique and its application,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 335, no. 1, pp. 450–460, 2007.
- J. Jaroš, K. Takaŝi, and T. Tanigawa, “Nonoscillation theory for second order half-linear differential equations in the framework of regular variation,” Results in Mathematics, vol. 43, no. 1-2, pp. 129–149, 2003.
- J. Jaroš, K. Takaŝi, and T. Tanigawa, “Nonoscillatory half-linear differential equations and generalized Karamata functions,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 64, no. 4, pp. 762–787, 2006.
- J. Sugie and N. Yamaoka, “Comparison theorems for oscillation of second-order half-linear differential equations,” Acta Mathematica Hungarica, vol. 111, no. 1-2, pp. 165–179, 2006.
- O. Došlý and S. Fišnarová, “Half-linear oscillation criteria: perturbation in term involving derivative,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 73, no. 12, pp. 3756–3766, 2010.
- O. Došlý, “Perturbations of the half-linear Euler-Weber type differential equation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 323, no. 1, pp. 426–440, 2006.
- T. Kusano, Y. Naito, and A. Ogata, “Strong oscillation and nonoscillation of quasilinear differential equations of second order,” Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 1–10, 1994.