- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 739156, 17 pages
On the Nonlinear Instability of Traveling Waves for a Sixth-Order Parabolic Equation
Department of Mathematics, Jilin University, Changchun 130012, China
Received 4 June 2012; Accepted 2 August 2012
Academic Editor: Ljubisa Kocinac
Copyright © 2012 Zhenbang Li and Changchun Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhao Wang, and Changchun Liu, “Some Properties of Solutions for the Sixth-Order Cahn-Hilliard-Type Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–24, 2012.
- V. A. Galaktionov, “The KPP-problem and log t-front shift for higher-order semilinear parabolic equations,” Proceedings of The Steklov Institute of Mathematics, vol. 283, no. 1, pp. 44–74, 2013.