- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 742585, 15 pages
New Phase Fitted and Amplification Fitted Numerov-Type Methods for Periodic IVPs with Two Frequencies
1School of Mathematics and Statistics, Zaozhuang University, Zaozhuang 277160, China
2Department of Applied Mathematics, Nanjing Agricultural University, Nanjing 210095, China
Received 8 April 2012; Revised 20 June 2012; Accepted 28 August 2012
Academic Editor: Josip E. Pecaric
Copyright © 2012 Yonglei Fang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. De la Sen, A. Ibeas, and S. Alonso-Quesada, “Asymptotic Hyperstability of a Class of Linear Systems under Impulsive Controls Subject to an Integral Popovian Constraint,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–14, 2013.
- M. De la Sen, “On Bounded Strictly Positive Operators of Closed Range and Some Applications to Asymptotic Hyperstability of Dynamic Systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.