- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 745369, 10 pages
The Tracial Class Property for Crossed Products by Finite Group Actions
1Department of Mathematics, Zhejiang Normal University, Zhejiang, Jinhua 321004, China
2Department of Mathematics, Tongji University, Shanghai 200092, China
Received 11 September 2012; Accepted 14 October 2012
Academic Editor: Toka Diagana
Copyright © 2012 Xinbing Yang and Xiaochun Fang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Lin, “The tracial topological rank of -algebras,” Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 83, no. 1, pp. 199–234, 2001.
- H. Lin, “Classification of simple -algebras of tracial topological rank zero,” Duke Mathematical Journal, vol. 125, no. 1, pp. 91–119, 2004.
- H. Lin, “Classification of simple -algebras and higher dimensional noncommutative tori,” Annals of Mathematics, vol. 157, no. 2, pp. 521–544, 2003.
- X. Fang, “The classification of certain non-simple -algebras of tracial rank zero,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 256, no. 12, pp. 3861–3891, 2009.
- H. Yao and S. Hu, “-algebras of tracial real rank zero,” Journal of East China Normal University, vol. 2, pp. 5–12, 2004.
- Q. Z. Fan and X. C. Fang, “-algebras of tracially stable rank one,” Acta Mathematica Sinica, vol. 48, no. 5, pp. 929–934, 2005.
- G. A. Elliott and Z. Niu, “On tracial approximation,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 254, no. 2, pp. 396–440, 2008.
- X. Fang and Q. Fan, “Certain properties for crossed products by automorphisms with a certain non-simple tracial Rokhlin property,” Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems. In press.
- A. Connes, “Outer conjugacy classes of automorphisms of factors,” Annales Scientifiques de l'École Normale Supérieure, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 383–419, 1975.
- R. H. Herman and A. Ocneanu, “Stability for integer actions on UHF -algebras,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 132–144, 1984.
- M. Rørdam, “Classification of certain infinite simple -algebras,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 131, no. 2, pp. 415–458, 1995.
- A. Kishimoto, “The Rohlin property for shifts on UHF algebras and automorphisms of Cuntz algebras,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 140, no. 1, pp. 100–123, 1996.
- N. C. Phillips, “The tracial Rokhlin property for actions of finite groups on -algebras,” American Journal of Mathematics, vol. 133, no. 3, pp. 581–636, 2011.
- H. Osaka and N. C. Phillips, “Crossed products by finite group actions with the Rokhlin property,” Mathematische Zeitschrift, vol. 270, no. 1-2, pp. 19–42, 2012.
- X. Fang, “The real rank zero property of crossed product,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 134, no. 10, pp. 3015–3024, 2006.
- H. Lin and H. Osaka, “The Rokhlin property and the tracial topological rank,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 218, no. 2, pp. 475–494, 2005.
- H. Osaka and N. C. Phillips, “Stable and real rank for crossed products by automorphisms with the tracial Rokhlin property,” Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems, vol. 26, no. 5, pp. 1579–1621, 2006.
- X. Yang and X. Fang, “The tracial rank for crossed products by finite group actions,” The Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics, vol. 42, no. 1, pp. 339–352, 2012.
- H. Lin, An Introduction to the Classification of Amenable C*-Algebras, World Scientific Publishing, River Edge, NJ, USA, 2001.
- J. A. Jeong and H. Osaka, “Extremally rich -crossed products and the cancellation property,” Australian Mathematical Society A, vol. 64, no. 3, pp. 285–301, 1998.