- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 749084, 10 pages
On Generalized Hyers-Ulam Stability of Admissible Functions
Institute of Mathematical Sciences, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Received 8 December 2011; Accepted 24 January 2012
Academic Editor: Árpád Baricz
Copyright © 2012 Rabha W. Ibrahim. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rabha W. Ibrahim, and Hamid A. Jalab, “Time-Space Fractional Heat Equation in the Unit Disk,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Jay M. Jahangiri, “Boundary fractional differential equation in a complex domain,” Boundary Value Problems, 2014.
- M. Medved', and L. Skripkova, “On exponential stability of nonlinear fractional multidelay integro-differe ntial equations defined by pairwise permutable matrices,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 227, pp. 456–468, 2014.