- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 754217, 16 pages
Approximation by the -Szász-Mirakjan Operators
Department of Mathematics, Eastern Mediterranean University, Gazimagusa, North Cyprus, Mersin 10, Turkey
Received 6 September 2012; Accepted 4 December 2012
Academic Editor: Behnam Hashemi
Copyright © 2012 N. I. Mahmudov. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mediha Orkcu, “q-Szasz-Mirakyan-Kantorovich Operators of Functions of Two Variables in Polynomial Weighted Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Octavian Agratini, “Bivariate Positive Operators in Polynomial Weighted Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Heping Wang, Fagui Pu, and Kai Wang, “Shape-Preserving and Convergence Properties for the -Szász-Mirakjan Operators for Fixed,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Octavian Agratini, “Uniform approximation of some classes of linear positive operators expressed by series,” Applicable Analysis, vol. 94, no. 8, pp. 1662–1669, 2015.