- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 760918, 8 pages
Periodic Solutions for Duffing Type -Laplacian Equation with Multiple Constant Delays
1College of Mathematics and Computer Science, Hunan University of Arts and Science, Changde, Hunan 415000, China
2College of Mathematics, Physics and Information Engineering, Jiaxing University, Jiaxing, Zhejiang 314001, China
Received 19 November 2011; Accepted 17 January 2012
Academic Editor: Elena Braverman
Copyright © 2012 Hong Zhang and Junxia Meng. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. Esmailzadeh and G. Nakhaie-Jazar, “Periodic solution of a Mathieu-Duffing type equation,” International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 905–912, 1997.
- A. Sirma, C. Tunç, and S. Özlem, “Existence and uniqueness of periodic solutions for a kind of Rayleigh equation with finitely many deviating arguments,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 73, no. 2, pp. 358–366, 2010.
- Y. Wang, “Novel existence and uniqueness criteria for periodic solutions of a Duffing type p-Laplacian equation,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 436–439, 2010.
- M.-L. Tang and X.-G. Liu, “Periodic solutions for a kind of Duffing type p-Laplacian equation,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 71, no. 5-6, pp. 1870–1875, 2009.
- F. Gao, S. Lu, and W. Zhang, “Existence and uniqueness of periodic solutions for a p-Laplacian Duffing equation with a deviating argument,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 70, no. 10, pp. 3567–3574, 2009.
- Z. Wang, L. Qian, S. Lu, and J. Cao, “The existence and uniqueness of periodic solutions for a kind of Duffing-type equation with two deviating arguments,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 73, no. 9, pp. 3034–3043, 2010.
- H. Gao and B. Liu, “Existence and uniqueness of periodic solutions for forced Rayleigh-type equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 211, no. 1, pp. 148–154, 2009.
- B. Liu, “Existence and uniqueness of periodic solutions for a kind of Rayleigh equation with two deviating arguments,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 55, no. 9, pp. 2108–2117, 2008.
- R. Manásevich and J. Mawhin, “Periodic solutions for nonlinear systems with p-Laplacian-like operators,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 145, no. 2, pp. 367–393, 1998.