- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 764351, 12 pages
Asymptotic Upper and Lower Estimates of a Class of Positive Solutions of a Discrete Linear Equation with a Single Delay
1Department of Mathematics and Descriptive Geometry, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Brno University of Technology, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication, Brno University of Technology, 616 00 Brno, Czech Republic
Received 20 February 2012; Accepted 1 March 2012
Academic Editor: Elena Braverman
Copyright © 2012 J. Diblík and I. Hlavičková. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zeqing Liu, Shin Min Kang, and Young Chel Kwun, “Positive Solutions and Iterative Approximations for a Nonlinear Two-Dimensional Difference System with Multiple Delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–57, 2012.
- Jiri Vitovec, “Bounded solutions of delay dynamic equations on time scales,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2012.