- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 780132, 18 pages
A Weighted Variant of Riemann-Liouville Fractional Integrals on
1Department of Mathematics, Linyi University, Shandong, Linyi 276005, China
2School of Mathematical Sciences, Beijing Normal University and Laboratory of Mathematics and Complex Systems, Ministry of Education, Beijing 100875, China
Received 14 June 2012; Accepted 21 August 2012
Academic Editor: Bashir Ahmad
Copyright © 2012 Zun Wei Fu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. B. Oldham and J. Spanier, The Fractional Calculus, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1974.
- P. L. Butzer and U. Westphal, “An introduction to fractional calculus,” in Fractional Calculus, Applications in Physics, H. Hilfer, Ed., pp. 1–85, World Scientific, Singapore, 2000.
- E. H. Lieb, “Sharp constants in the Hardy-Littlewood-Sobolev and related inequalities,” Annals of Mathematics, vol. 118, no. 2, pp. 349–374, 1983.
- C. Carton-Lebrun and M. Fosset, “Moyennes et quotients de Taylor dans BMO,” Bulletin de la Société Royale des Sciences de Liège, vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 85–87, 1984.
- J. Xiao, “ and BMO bounds of weighted Hardy-Littlewood averages,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 262, pp. 660–666, 2001.
- G. H. Hardy, J. E. Littlewood, and G. Pólya, Inequalities, Cambridge University Press, London, UK, 2nd edition, 1952.
- K. S. Rim and J. Lee, “Estimates of weighted Hardy-Littlewood averages on the -adic vector space,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 324, no. 2, pp. 1470–1477, 2006.
- J. Kuang, “The norm inequalities for the weighted Cesaro mean operators,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 56, no. 10, pp. 2588–2595, 2008.
- K. Krulić, J. Pečarić, and D. Pokaz, “Boas-type inequalities via superquadratic functions,” Journal of Mathematical Inequalities, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 275–286, 2011.
- C. Tang and Z. Zhai, “Generalized Poincaré embeddings and weighted Hardy operator on spaces,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 371, no. 2, pp. 665–676, 2010.
- C. Tang and R. Zhou, “Boundedness of weighted Hardy operator and its adjoint on Triebel-Lizorkin-type spaces,” Journal of Function Spaces and Applications, vol. 2012, Article ID 610649, 9 pages, 2012.
- N. Wiener, “Generalized harmonic analysis,” Acta Mathematica, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 117–258, 1930.
- N. Wiener, “Tauberian theorems,” Annals of Mathematics, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 1–100, 1932.
- A. Beurling, “Construction and analysis of some convolution algebras,” Annales de l'Institut Fourier, vol. 14, pp. 1–32, 1964.
- H. Feichtinger, “An elementary approach to Wiener's third Tauberian theorem on Euclidean n-space,” in Proceedings of the Symposia Mathematica, vol. 29, Academic Press, Cortona, Italy, 1987.
- Y. Z. Chen and K.-S. Lau, “Some new classes of Hardy spaces,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 84, no. 2, pp. 255–278, 1989.
- J. García-Cuerva, “Hardy spaces and Beurling algebras,” Journal of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 499–513, 1989.
- S. Z. Lu and D. C. Yang, “The Littlewood-Paley function and φ-transform characterizations of a new Hardy space associated with the Herz space,” Studia Mathematica, vol. 101, no. 3, pp. 285–298, 1992.
- S. Lu and D. Yang, “The central BMO spaces and Littlewood-Paley operators,” Approximation Theory and its Applications. New Series, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 72–94, 1995.
- J. Alvarez, M. Guzmán-Partida, and J. Lakey, “Spaces of bounded -central mean oscillation, Morrey spaces, and -central Carleson measures,” Collectanea Mathematica, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 1–47, 2000.
- Y. Komori-Furuya, K. Matsuoka, E. Nakai, and Y. Sawano, “Integral operators on -Morrey-Campanato spaces,” Revista Matemática Complutense. In press.
- V. S. Guliyev, S. S. Aliyev, and T. Karaman, “Boundedness of a class of sublinear operators and their commutators on generalized Morrey spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 356041, 18 pages, 2011.
- R. R. Coifman, R. Rochberg, and G. Weiss, “Factorization theorems for Hardy spaces in several variables,” Annals of Mathematics, vol. 103, no. 3, pp. 611–635, 1976.
- Z. W. Fu, Z. G. Liu, and S. Z. Lu, “Commutators of weighted Hardy operators,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 137, no. 10, pp. 3319–3328, 2009.
- Z. Fu and S. Lu, “Weighted Hardy operators and commutators on Morrey spaces,” Frontiers of Mathematics in China, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 531–539, 2010.
- C. Tang, F. Xue, and Y. Zhou, “Commutators of weighted Hardy operators on Herz-type spaces,” Annales Polonici Mathematici, vol. 101, no. 3, pp. 267–273, 2011.
- Z. W. Fu, L. Grafakos, S. Z. Lu, and F. Y. Zhao, “Sharp bounds of m-linear Hardy operators and Hilbert operators,” Houston Journal of Mathematics, vol. 38, pp. 225–244, 2012.
- Z. W. Fu, Y. Lin, and S. Z. Lu, “-central BMO estimates for commutators of singular integral operators with rough kernels,” Acta Mathematica Sinica, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 373–386, 2008.
- Y. Komori, “Notes on singular integrals on some inhomogeneous Herz spaces,” Taiwanese Journal of Mathematics, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 547–556, 2004.
- H. Mo, “Commutators of generalized Hardy operators on homogeneous groups,” Acta Mathematica Scientia, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 897–906, 2010.