- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 790689, 11 pages
On Subclasses of Analytic Functions with respect to Symmetrical Points
1Department of Mathematics, Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan, Pakistan
2Department of Mathematics, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad, Pakistan
Received 27 December 2011; Accepted 10 January 2012
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 Muhammad Arif et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. Sakaguchi, “On a certain univalent mapping,” Journal of the Mathematical Society of Japan, vol. 11, pp. 72–75, 1959.
- R. N. Das and P. Singh, “On subclasses of schlicht mapping,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 8, no. 8, pp. 864–872, 1977.
- K. S. Padmanabhan and R. Parvatham, “Properties of a class of functions with bounded boundary rotation,” Annales Polonici Mathematici, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 311–323, 1975.
- B. Pinchuk, “Functions of bounded boundary rotation,” Israel Journal of Mathematics, vol. 10, pp. 6–16, 1971.
- M. Arif, K. I. Noor, and M. Raza, “On a class of analytic functions related with generalized Bazilevic type functions,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 9, pp. 2456–2462, 2011.
- M. Arif, M. Raza, K. I. Noor, and S. N. Malik, “On strongly Bazilevic functions associated with generalized Robertson functions,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 54, no. 5-6, pp. 1608–1612, 2011.
- K. I. Noor, “Analytic functions of bounded radius rotation with respect to symmetrical points,” Panamerican Mathematical Journal, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 39–49, 1995.
- K. I. Noor and S. Mustafa, “Some classes of analytic functions related with functions of bounded radius rotation with respect to symmetrical points,” Journal of Mathematical Inequalities, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 267–276, 2009.
- K. I. Noor, M. A. Noor, and E. Al-Said, “On analytic functions of bounded boundary rotation of complex order,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 4, pp. 2112–2125, 2011.
- M. A. Noor, K. I. Noor, and E. A. Al-Said, “On certain analytic functions with bounded radius rotation,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 10, pp. 2987–2993, 2011.
- K. I. Noor, W. Ul-Haq, M. Arif, and S. Mustafa, “On bounded boundary and bounded radius rotations,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2009, Article ID 813687, 12 pages, 2009.
- K. I. Noor, “Higher order close-to-convex functions,” Mathematica Japonica, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 1–8, 1992.
- G. M. Golusin, “On distortion theorems and coefficients of univalent functions,” Matematicheskii Sbornik, vol. 19, pp. 183–202, 1946.
- J. Stankiewicz, “Some remarks on functions starlike with respect to symmetric points,” Annales Universitatis Mariae Curie Sklodowska Section A, vol. 19, pp. 53–59, 1965.