- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 796104, 19 pages
th Moment Exponential Stability of Stochastic PWM Feedback Systems with Time-Varying Delays
College of Mathematics and Statistics, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400044, China
Received 22 September 2012; Accepted 12 November 2012
Academic Editor: Chuandong Li
Copyright © 2012 Zhong Zhang and Lixia Ye. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Roham Rafiee, and Reza Maleki Moghadam, “On The Modeling of Carbon Nanotubes: A Critical Review,” Composites Part B: Engineering, 2013.
- Shanli Ye, and Zhengyuan Zhuo, “Weighted Composition Operators from Hardy to Zygmund Type Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Feng Gu, and Yun Yin, “Common Fixed Point for Three Pairs of Self-Maps Satisfying Common (E.A) Property in Generalized Metric Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.