- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 796104, 19 pages
th Moment Exponential Stability of Stochastic PWM Feedback Systems with Time-Varying Delays
College of Mathematics and Statistics, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400044, China
Received 22 September 2012; Accepted 12 November 2012
Academic Editor: Chuandong Li
Copyright © 2012 Zhong Zhang and Lixia Ye. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. Takahashi, “A new control of PWM inverter wave form for minimum loss operation of an induction motor drive,” IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 580–587, 1985.
- S.-Y. Choe, J.-G. Lee, J.-W. Ahn, and S.-H. Baek, “Integrated modeling and control of a PEM fuel cell power system with a PWM DC/DC converter,” Journal of Power Sources, vol. 164, no. 2, pp. 614–623, 2007.
- J.-C. Bor and C.-Y. Wu, “Realization of the CMOS pulsewidth-modulation (PWM) neural network with on-chip learning,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 96–107, 1998.
- Z. Hui and B. Michael, “A new partly unsymmetrical PWM technique for harmopnic compensators,” in Proceedings of the 11th European Conference on Power Electronics and Applications (EPE '05), Dresdnen, Germany, September 2005.
- N. Bodo, M. Jones, and E. Levi, “A PWM method for seven- and nine-phase open-end winding motor drives,” Mathematics and Computers in Simulation. In press.
- G. J. Murphy and S. H. Wu, “A stability criterion for pulse-width-modulated feedback control systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 9, pp. 434–441, 1964.
- A. Balestrino, A. Eisinberg, and L. Sciavicco, “A generalised approach to the stability analysis of PWM feedback control systems,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 298, no. 1, pp. 45–58, 1974.
- R. A. Skoog, “On the stability of pulse width modulated feedback systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 532–538, 1968.
- A. Halanay, “Positive definite kernels and stability of automatic systems,” Revue Roumaine de Mathématique Pures et Appliquées, vol. 9, no. 8, pp. 751–765, 1964 (Russian).
- V. M. Popov, “On absolute stability of nonlinear systems of automatic regulation,” Avtomatika i Telemekhanika, vol. 22, no. 8, pp. 961–979, 1961.
- S. C. Gupta and E. I. Jury, “Statistical study of pulse-width modulated control systems,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 273, no. 4, pp. 292–321, 1962.
- L. Hou and A. N. Michel, “Moment stability of pulse-width-modulated feedback systems subjected to random disturbances,” in Proceedings of the 39th IEEE Confernce on Decision and Control, pp. 2343–2348, Sydney, Australia, December 2000.
- L. Hou and A. N. Michel, “Moment stability of discontinuous stochastic dynamical systems,” in Proceedings of the Americal Control Conference, vol. 6, pp. 3807–3811, Chicago, Ill, USA, June 2000.
- S. Boyd, L. EI Ghaoui, E. Feron, and V. Balakrishnan, Linear Matrix Inequalities in System and Control Theory, SIAM Studies in Applied Mathematics, SIAM, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1994.
- P. Cheng, F. Deng, and Y. Peng, “Robust exponential stability and delayed-state-feedback stabilization of uncertain impulsive stochastic systems with time-varying delay,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 12, pp. 4740–4752, 2012.
- W. Su and Y. Chen, “Global robust exponential stability analysis for stochastic interval neural networks with time-varying delays,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 2293–2300, 2009.
- Y. Sun and J. Cao, “pth moment exponential stability of stochastic recurrent neural networks with time-varying delays,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 1171–1185, 2007.
- C. Li, T. Huang, G. Feng, and G. Chen, “Exponential stability of time-controlled switching systems with time delay,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 349, no. 1, pp. 216–233, 2012.
- H. Huang and G. Feng, “Delay-dependent stability for uncertain stochastic neural networks with time-varying delay,” Physica A, vol. 381, no. 1-2, pp. 93–103, 2007.
- C. Li, C. Li, X. Liao, and T. Huang, “Impulsive effects on stability of high-order BAM neural networks with time delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 74, no. 10, pp. 1541–1550, 2011.
- J. Tian, S. Zhong, and Y. Wang, “Improved exponential stability criteria for neural networks with time-varying delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 97, no. 15, pp. 164–173, 2012.
- Z. Wu, H. Su, J. Chu, and W. Zhou, “New results on robust exponential stability for discrete recurrent neural networks with time-varying delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 72, no. 13–15, pp. 3337–3342, 2009.