- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 797516, 18 pages
Regularity for Variational Evolution Integrodifferential Inequalities
1Institute of Liberal Education, Catholic University of Daegu, Daegue 712-702, Republic of Korea
2Department of Applied Mathematics, Pukyong National University, Busan 608-737, Republic of Korea
Received 8 May 2012; Accepted 28 June 2012
Academic Editor: Sergey Piskarev
Copyright © 2012 Yong Han Kang and Jin-Mun Jeong. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. Barbu, Nonlinear Semigroups and Differential Equations in Banach Spaces, Nordhoff Leiden, The Netherlands, 1976.
- V. Barbu, Analysis and Control of Nonlinear Infinite Dimensional Systems, vol. 190 of Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, Boston, Mass, USA, 1993.
- J.-M. Jeong, D.-H. Jeong, and J.-Y. Park, “Nonlinear variational evolution inequalities in Hilbert spaces,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 11–20, 2000.
- N. U. Ahmed and X. Xiang, “Existence of solutions for a class of nonlinear evolution equations with nonmonotone perturbations,” Nonlinear Analysis. Series A, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 81–89, 1994.
- J.-M. Jeong and J.-Y. Park, “Nonlinear variational inequalities of semilinear parabolic type,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 6, no. 2, Article ID 896837, pp. 227–245, 2001.
- J. M. Jeong, Y. C. Kwun, and J. Y. Park, “Approximate controllability for semilinear retarded functional-differential equations,” Journal of Dynamical and Control Systems, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 329–346, 1999.
- Y. Kobayashi, T. Matsumoto, and N. Tanaka, “Semigroups of locally Lipschitz operators associated with semilinear evolution equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 330, no. 2, pp. 1042–1067, 2007.
- N. U. Ahmed, “Optimal control of infinite-dimensional systems governed by integrodifferential equations,” in Differential Equations, Dynamical Systems, and Control Science, vol. 152 of Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics, pp. 383–402, Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1994.
- H. Tanabe, Equations of Evolution, vol. 6 of Monographs and Studies in Mathematics, Pitman, London, UK, 1979.
- J. L. Lions and E. Magenes, Non-Homogeneous Boundary Value Problmes and Applications, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1972.
- H. Triebel, Interpolation Theory, Function Spaces, Differential Operators, vol. 18 of North-Holland Mathematical Library, North-Holland, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1978.
- G. Di Blasio, K. Kunisch, and E. Sinestrari, “-regularity for parabolic partial integro-differential equations with delay in the highest-order derivatives,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 102, no. 1, pp. 38–57, 1984.
- J. L. Lions and E. Magenes, Problemes Aux Limites Non Homogenes Et Applications, vol. 3, Dunod, Paris, France, 1968.
- J. P. Aubin, “Un Théorème de Compacité,” Comptes Rendus de l'Académie des Sciences, vol. 256, pp. 5042–5044, 1963.