- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 801601, 13 pages
On Certain Classes of Meromorphic Functions Associated with Conic Domains
Department of Mathematics, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Park Road, Islamabad, Pakistan
Received 7 December 2011; Accepted 28 December 2011
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 Khalida Inayat Noor and Fiaz Amber. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. W. Goodman, Univalent Functions, vol. 2, Mariner Publishing, Tampa, Fla, USA, 1983.
- M. S. Robertson, “Convolutions of schlicht functions,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 13, pp. 585–589, 1962.
- S. Kanas, “Techniques of the differential subordination for domains bounded by conic sections,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, no. 38, pp. 2389–2400, 2003.
- K. I. Noor, “On a generalization of uniformly convex and related functions,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 117–125, 2011.
- B. Pinchuk, “Functions of bounded boundary rotation,” Israel Journal of Mathematics, vol. 10, pp. 7–16, 1971.
- J. Noonan, “Meromorphic functions of bounded boundary rotation,” The Michigan Mathematical Journal, vol. 18, pp. 343–352, 1971.
- K. I. Noor, “Higher order close-to-convex functions,” Mathematica Japonica, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 1–8, 1992.
- S. S. Miller, “Differential inequalities and Caratheodory functions,” Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 81, pp. 79–81, 1975.
- H. Yoshikawa and T. Yoshikai, “Some notes on Bazilevic functions,” The Journal of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 79–85, 1979.
- Ch. Pommerenke, “On the coefficients of close-to-convex functions,” The Michigan Mathematical Journal, vol. 9, pp. 259–269, 1962.
- S. K. Bajpai, “A note on a class of meromorphic univalent functions,” Academie de la Republique Populaire Roumaine, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 295–297, 1977.