- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 801812, 14 pages
The Asymptotic Behavior of a Stochastic Predator-Prey System with Holling II Functional Response
1School of Mathematics and Statistics, Northeast Normal University, Changchun, Jilin 130024, China
2School of Science, Changchun University of Science and Technology, Changchun, Jilin 130022, China
3Department of Mathematics, Changshu Institute of Technology, Changshu, Jiangsu 215500, China
Received 21 October 2012; Accepted 14 December 2012
Academic Editor: Ivanka Stamova
Copyright © 2012 Zhenwen Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shuangyun Xing, Qingling Zhang, and Yi Zhang, “Finite-Time Stability Analysis and Control for a Class of Stochastic Singular Biological Economic Systems Based on T-S Fuzzy Model,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Yingjia Guo, “The Stability of Solutions for a Fractional Predator-Prey System,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.