- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 803417, 18 pages
Existence and Uniqueness of Positive Solutions for a Singular Fractional Three-Point Boundary Value Problem
Department of Mathematics, University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Campus de Tafira Baja, 35017 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
Received 12 June 2012; Accepted 29 July 2012
Academic Editor: Juan J. Trujillo
Copyright © 2012 I. J. Cabrera et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xiangbing Zhou, Wenquan Wu, and Hongjiang Ma, “A Contraction Fixed Point Theorem in Partially Ordered Metric Spaces and Application to Fractional Differential Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Hakimeh Mohammadi, and Shahram Rezapour, “The existence of solutions for a nonlinear mixed problem of singular fracti onal differential equations,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Dumitru Baleanu, Hakimeh Mohammadi, and Shahram Rezapour, “On a nonlinear fractional differential equation on partially ordered metric spaces,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Mabrouk Bragdi, Amar Debbouche, and Dumitru Baleanu, “Existence of Solutions for Fractional Differential Inclusions with Separated Boundary Conditions in Banach Space,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.