- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 804745, 7 pages
Strong Convergence of an Implicit -Iterative Process for Lipschitzian Hemicontractive Mappings
1Department of Mathematics and RINS, Gyeongsang National University, Jinju 660-701, Republic of Korea
2School of CS and Mathematics, Hajvery University, 43-52 Industrial Area, Gulberg III, Lahore 54660, Pakistan
Received 22 October 2012; Accepted 15 November 2012
Academic Editor: Yongfu Su
Copyright © 2012 Shin Min Kang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shin Min Kang, Arif Rafiq, Faisal Ali, and Young Chel Kwun, “ Strong Convergence for Hybrid Implicit S -Iteration Scheme of Nonexpansive and Strongly Pseudocontractive Mappings ,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Faik Gürsoy, “Applications of Normal S-Iterative Method to a Nonlinear Integral Equation,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.