- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 804745, 7 pages
Strong Convergence of an Implicit -Iterative Process for Lipschitzian Hemicontractive Mappings
1Department of Mathematics and RINS, Gyeongsang National University, Jinju 660-701, Republic of Korea
2School of CS and Mathematics, Hajvery University, 43-52 Industrial Area, Gulberg III, Lahore 54660, Pakistan
Received 22 October 2012; Accepted 15 November 2012
Academic Editor: Yongfu Su
Copyright © 2012 Shin Min Kang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. E. Browder, “Nonlinear operators and nonlinear equations of evolution in Banach spaces,” in Nonlinear Functional Analysis, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 1976.
- F. E. Browder and W. V. Petryshyn, “Construction of fixed points of nonlinear mappings in Hilbert space,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 20, pp. 197–228, 1967.
- S. Ishikawa, “Fixed points by a new iteration method,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 44, pp. 147–150, 1974.
- D. R. Sahu, “Applications of the S-iteration process to constrained minimization problems and split feasibility problems,” Fixed Point Theory, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 187–204, 2011.
- D. R. Sahu and A. Petruşel, “Strong convergence of iterative methods by strictly pseudocontractive mappings in Banach spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 74, no. 17, pp. 6012–6023, 2011.
- H. K. Xu, “Inequalities in Banach spaces with applications,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 16, no. 12, pp. 1127–1138, 1991.
- Z. Liu, C. Feng, J. S. Ume, and S. M. Kang, “Weak and strong convergence for common fixed points of a pair of nonexpansive and asymptotically nonexpansive mappings,” Taiwanese Journal of Mathematics, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 27–42, 2007.