- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 808290, 16 pages
Well-Posedness of Reset Control Systems as State-Dependent Impulsive Dynamical Systems
1Departamento de Informática y Sistemas, Universidad DE Murcia, 30071 Murcia, Spain
2Departamento de Ingenieria Sistemas y Automatica, Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena, Cartagena, Spain
Received 23 April 2012; Accepted 27 September 2012
Academic Editor: Elena Braverman
Copyright © 2012 Alfonso Baños and Juan I. Mulero. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Valiollah Ghaffari, Paknosh Karimaghaee, and Alireza Khayatian, “Development of a Real-Time Model-Prediction-Based Framework for Reset Controller Design,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, vol. 53, no. 38, pp. 14755–14764, 2014.
- Alfonso Banos, and Miguel A. Davo, “Tuning of reset proportional integral compensators with a variable reset ratio and reset band,” Iet Control Theory And Applications, vol. 8, no. 17, pp. 1949–1962, 2014.
- Antonio Barreiro, Alfonso Baños, Sebastián Dormido, and José A. González-Prieto, “Reset control systems with reset band: Well-posedness, limit cycles and stability analysis,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 63, pp. 1–11, 2014.