- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 808290, 16 pages
Well-Posedness of Reset Control Systems as State-Dependent Impulsive Dynamical Systems
1Departamento de Informática y Sistemas, Universidad DE Murcia, 30071 Murcia, Spain
2Departamento de Ingenieria Sistemas y Automatica, Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena, Cartagena, Spain
Received 23 April 2012; Accepted 27 September 2012
Academic Editor: Elena Braverman
Copyright © 2012 Alfonso Baños and Juan I. Mulero. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. C. Clegg, “A nonlinear integrator for servomechnisms,” Transactions of The AIEE: Part II, vol. 77, pp. 41–42, 1958.
- I. M. Horowitz and Rosenbaum, “Nonlinear design for cost of feedback reduction in systems with large parameter uncertainty,” International Journal of Control, vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 977–1001, 1975.
- K. R. Krishman and I. M. Horowitz, “Synthesis of a nonlinear feedback system with significant plant-ignorance for prescribed system tolerances,” International Journal of Control, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 689–706, 1974.
- D. D. Bainov and P. S. Simeonov, Systems with Impulse Effect: Stability, Theory and Applications, Ellis Horwood, Chichester, UK, 1989.
- V. Lakshmikantham, D. D. Bainov, and P. S. Simeonov, Theory of Impulsive Differential Equations, vol. 6, World Scientific, Singapore, 1989.
- W. M. Haddad, V. Chellaboina, and S. G. Nersesov, Impulsive and Hybrid Dynamical Systems: Stability, Dissipativity, and Control, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, USA, 2006.
- O. Beker, Analysis of reset control systems [Ph.D. thesis], University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, Mass, USA, 2001.
- O. Beker, C. V. Hollot, Y. Chait, and H. Han, “Fundamental properties of reset control systems,” Automatica, vol. 40, no. 6, pp. 905–915, 2004.
- A. Baños and A. Barreiro, “Delay-independent stability of reset systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 341–346, 2009.
- A. Baños, J. Carrasco, and A. Barreiro, “Reset times-dependent stability of reset control systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 56, no. 1, pp. 217–223, 2011.
- A. Barreiro and A. Baños, “Delay-dependent stability of reset systems,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 216–221, 2010.
- J. Carrasco, A. Baños, and A. J. van der Schaft, “A passivity-based approach to reset control systems stability,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 18–24, 2010.
- H. L. Trentelman, A. A. Stoorvogel, and M. Hautus, Control Theory for Linear Systems, Springer, London, UK, 2001.