- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 809626, 8 pages
The Uniform Boundedness Theorem in Asymmetric Normed Spaces
1Instituto Universitario de Matemática Pura y Aplicada, Universitat Politècnica de València, 46022 Valencia, Spain
2Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai 6000 36, India
Received 5 July 2012; Accepted 27 August 2012
Academic Editor: Yong Zhou
Copyright © 2012 C. Alegre et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J. Marín, S. Romaguera, and P. Tirado, “Generalized Contractive Set-Valued Maps on Complete Preordered Quasi-Metric Spaces,” Journal of Function Spaces and Applications, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- M.D. Mabula, and S. Cobzaş, “Zabrejko's lemma and the fundamental principles of functional analysis in the asymmetric case,” Topology and its Applications, vol. 184, pp. 1–15, 2015.
- Carmen Alegre, and Salvador Romaguera, “On the uniform boundedness theorem in fuzzy quasi-normed spaces,” Fuzzy Sets And Systems, vol. 282, pp. 143–153, 2016.