- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 809626, 8 pages
The Uniform Boundedness Theorem in Asymmetric Normed Spaces
1Instituto Universitario de Matemática Pura y Aplicada, Universitat Politècnica de València, 46022 Valencia, Spain
2Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai 6000 36, India
Received 5 July 2012; Accepted 27 August 2012
Academic Editor: Yong Zhou
Copyright © 2012 C. Alegre et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. D. Aliprantis and K. C. Border, Infinite Dimensional Analysis, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2006.
- L. M. García-Raffi, S. Romaguera, and E. A. Sánchez-Pérez, “Sequence spaces and asymmetric norms in the theory of computational complexity,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 36, no. 1-2, pp. 1–11, 2002.
- L. M. García-Raffi, S. Romaguera, and E. A. Sánchez-Pérez, “The dual space of an asymmetric normed linear space,” Quaestiones Mathematicae, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 83–96, 2003.
- C. Alegre, J. Ferrer, and V. Gregori, “On the Hahn-Banach theorem in certain linear quasi-uniform structures,” Acta Mathematica Hungarica, vol. 82, no. 4, pp. 325–330, 1999.
- J. Ferrer, V. Gregori, and C. Alegre, “Quasi-uniform structures in linear lattices,” The Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 877–884, 1993.
- S. Romaguera and M. Sanchis, “Semi-Lipschitz functions and best approximation in quasi-metric spaces,” Journal of Approximation Theory, vol. 103, no. 2, pp. 292–301, 2000.
- A. R. Alimov, “On the structure of the complement to Chebyshev sets,” Functional Analysis and its Applications, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 176–182, 2001.
- J. Rodríguez-López, M. P. Schellekens, and O. Valero, “An extension of the dual complexity space and an application to computer science,” Topology and its Applications, vol. 156, no. 18, pp. 3052–3061, 2009.
- S. Romaguera, E. A. Sánchez-Pérez, and O. Valero, “The dual complexity space as the dual of a normed cone,” Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science, vol. 161, no. 1, pp. 165–174, 2006.
- S. Romaguera and M. Schellekens, “Duality and quasi-normability for complexity spaces,” Applied General Topology, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 91–112, 2002.
- S. Cobzaş, “Separation of convex sets and best approximation in spaces with asymmetric norm,” Quaestiones Mathematicae, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 275–296, 2004.
- R. Tix, Continuous D-cones: convexity and powerdomain constructions [Ph.D. thesis], Darmstadt University, 1999.
- C. Alegre, “Continuous operators on asymmetric normed spaces,” Acta Mathematica Hungarica, vol. 122, no. 4, pp. 357–372, 2009.
- C. Alegre, I. Ferrando, L. M. García-Raffi, and E. A. Sánchez Pérez, “Compactness in asymmetric normed spaces,” Topology and its Applications, vol. 155, no. 6, pp. 527–539, 2008.
- P. A. Borodin, “The Banach-Mazur theorem for spaces with an asymmetric norm and its applications in convex analysis,” Mathematical Notes, vol. 69, no. 3-4, pp. 298–305, 2001.
- L. M. García-Raffi, “Compactness and finite dimension in asymmetric normed linear spaces,” Topology and its Applications, vol. 153, no. 5-6, pp. 844–853, 2005.
- L. M. García-Raffi, S. Romaguera, and E. A. Sánchez-Pérez, “The Goldstine theorem for asymmetric normed linear spaces,” Topology and its Applications, vol. 156, no. 13, pp. 2284–2291, 2009.
- S. Cobzas, Functional Analysis in Asymmetric Normed Spaces, Birkhauser, 2012.
- N. R. Howes, Modern Analysis and Topology, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1995.
- C. Alegre, J. Ferrer, and V. Gregori, “On a class of real normed lattices,” Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal, vol. 48, no. 4, pp. 785–792, 1998.