- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 810364, 11 pages
The Effect of Control Strength on Lag Synchronization of Nonlinear Coupled Complex Networks
1Department of Mathematics and Physics, Changzhou Campus, Hohai University,
Jiangsu, Changzhou 213022, China
2Faculty of Science, Jiangsu University, Jiangsu, Zhenjiang 212013, China
3School of Finance and Economics, Jiangsu University, Jiangsu, Zhenjiang 212013, China
Received 15 March 2012; Accepted 16 May 2012
Academic Editor: Tingwen Huang
Copyright © 2012 Shuguo Wang and Hongxing Yao. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yangling Wang, and Jinde Cao, “Cluster synchronization in nonlinearly coupled delayed networks of non-identical dynamic systems,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 842–851, 2013.
- Shih-Yu Li, Cheng-Hsiung Yang, Chin-Teng Lin, Li-Wei Ko, and Tien-Ting Chiu, “Chaotic Motions in the Real Fuzzy Electronic Circuits,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Nguyen T. Thanh, and Vu N. Phat, “Decentralized stability for switched nonlinear large-scale systems with interval time-varying delays in interconnections,” Nonlinear Analysis: Hybrid Systems, vol. 11, pp. 22–36, 2014.
- Song Zheng, “Projective Synchronization Analysis of Drive-Response Coupled Dynamical Network with Multiple Time-Varying Delays via Impulsive Control,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Kholod M. Abualnaja, and Emad E. Mahmoud, “Analytical and Numerical Study of the Projective Synchronization of the Chaotic Complex Nonlinear Systems with Uncertain Parameters and Its Applications in Secure Communication,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.