- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 814759, 15 pages
Complex Transforms for Systems of Fractional Differential Equations
Institute of Mathematical Sciences, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Received 8 August 2012; Revised 11 October 2012; Accepted 11 October 2012
Academic Editor: Elena Litsyn
Copyright © 2012 Rabha W. Ibrahim. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rabha W. Ibrahim, “Numerical Solution for Complex Systems of Fractional Order,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Wei-Hua Su, H. Jafari, and Dumitru Baleanu, “Fractional complex transform method for wave equations on Cantor sets withi n local fractional differential operator,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Hai Zhang, Jinde Cao, and Wei Jiang, “Controllability Criteria for Linear Fractional Differential Systems with State Delay and Impulses,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.