- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 814759, 15 pages
Complex Transforms for Systems of Fractional Differential Equations
Institute of Mathematical Sciences, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Received 8 August 2012; Revised 11 October 2012; Accepted 11 October 2012
Academic Editor: Elena Litsyn
Copyright © 2012 Rabha W. Ibrahim. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Cassol, S. Wortmann, and U. Rizza, “Analytic modeling of two-dimensional transient atmospheric pollutant dispersion by double GITT and Laplace transform techniques,” Environmental Modelling & Software, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 144–151, 2009.
- C. Delong, “A novel fingerprint encryption algorithm based on chaotic system and fractional Fourier transform,” International Conference on Machine Vision and Human-machine Interface, pp. 186–171, 2010.
- A. Bekir, “New exact travelling wave solutions of some complex nonlinear equations,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 1069–1077, 2009.
- P. R. Gordoa, A. Pickering, and Z. N. Zhu, “Bäcklund transformations for a matrix second Painlevé equation,” Physics Letters A, vol. 374, no. 34, pp. 3422–3424, 2010.
- S. Sivasubramanian, M. Darus, and R. W. Ibrahim, “On the starlikeness of certain class of analytic functions,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 54, no. 1-2, pp. 112–118, 2011.
- H. M. Srivastava, M. Darus, and R. W. Ibrahim, “Classes of analytic functions with fractional powers defined by means of a certain linear operator,” Integral Transforms and Special Functions, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 17–28, 2011.
- Z. Li and J. He, “Application of the fractional complex transform to fractional differential equations,” Nonlinear Science Letters A, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 121–126, 2011.
- R. Y. Molliq and B. Batiha, “Approximate analytic solutions of fractional Zakharov-Kuznetsov equations by fractional complex transform,” International Journal of Engineering and Technology, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 1–13, 2012.
- W. G. Glöckle and T. F. Nonnenmacher, “Fox function representation of non-Debye relaxation processes,” Journal of Statistical Physics, vol. 71, no. 3-4, pp. 741–757, 1993.
- R. W. Ibrahim, “Existence and uniqueness of holomorphic solutions for fractional Cauchy problem,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 380, no. 1, pp. 232–240, 2011.
- R. W. Ibrahim, “On holomorphic solution for space- and time-fractional telegraph equations in complex domain,” Journal of Function Spaces and Applications, vol. 2012, Article ID 703681, 10 pages, 2012.
- R. W. Ibrahim, “Approximate solutions for fractional differential equation in the unit disk,” Electronic Journal of Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations, vol. 64, pp. 1–11, 2011.
- S. Momani and Z. Odibat, “Comparison between the homotopy perturbation method and the variational iteration method for linear fractional partial differential equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 54, no. 7-8, pp. 910–919, 2007.
- R. Y. Molliq, M. S. M. Noorani, and I. Hashim, “Variational iteration method for fractional heat- and wave-like equations,” Nonlinear Analysis. Real World Applications, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 1854–1869, 2009.
- K. Sayevand, A. Golbabai, and A. Yildirim, “Analysis of differetial equations of fractional order,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 36, pp. 4356–4364, 2012.
- H. Jafari and M. A. Firoozjaee, “Homotopy analysis method for solving KdV equations,” Surveys in Mathematics and its Applications, vol. 5, pp. 89–98, 2010.
- R. Metzler, E. Barkai, and J. Klafter, “Deriving fractional Fokker-Planck equations from a generalised master equation,” Europhysics Letters, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 431–436, 1999.
- E. K. Lenzi, L. R. Evangelista, and G. Barbero, “Fractional diffusion equation and impedance spectroscopy of electrolytic cells,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 113, no. 33, pp. 11371–11374, 2009.
- J. R. Macdonald, L. R. Evangelista, E. K. Lenzi, and G. Barbero, “Comparison of impedance spectroscopy expressions and responses of alternate anomalous poisson-nernst-planck diffusion equations for finite-length situations,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 115, no. 15, pp. 7648–7655, 2011.
- P. A. Santoro, J. L. de Paula, E. K. Lenzi, and L. R. Evangelista, “Anomalous diffusion governed by a fractional diffusion equation and the electrical response of an electrolytic cell,” Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 135, Article ID 114704, 5 pages, 2011.
- J. T. Machado, V. Kiryakova, and F. Mainardi, “Recent history of fractional calculus,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 1140–1153, 2011.
- R. Hilfer, R. Metzler, A. Blumen, and J. Klafter, “Preface,” Chemical Physics, vol. 284, no. 1-2, pp. 1–2, 2002.
- J. Klafter, S. C. Lim, and R. Metzler, Eds., Fractional Dynamics: Recent Advances, World Scientific, Publishing Company, Singapore, 2011.
- R. Metzler and J. Klafter, “From a generalized Chapman-Kolmogorov equation to the fractional Klein-Kramers equation,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 104, pp. 3851–3857, 2000.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, Academic Press, London, UK, 1999.
- A. A. Kilbas, H. M. Srivastava, and J. J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations, Elsevier, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2006.
- H. M. Srivastava and S. Owa, Univalent Functions, Fractional Calculus, and Their Applications, Halsted Press, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1989.
- K. Diethelm, The Analysis of Fractional Differential Equations, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2010.
- A. N. Kochubeĭ, “The Cauchy problem for evolution equations of fractional order,” Differential Equations, vol. 25, pp. 967–974, 1989.
- A. N. Kochubeĭ, “Diffusion of fractional order,” Differential Equations, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 485–492, 1990.
- R. Metzler and J. Klafter, “The random walk's guide to anomalous diffusion: a fractional dynamics approach,” Physics Reports, vol. 339, no. 1, pp. 1–77, 2000.
- G. M. Zaslavsky, “Fractional kinetic equation for Hamiltonian chaos,” Physica D, vol. 76, no. 1–3, pp. 110–122, 1994.
- F. Mainardi, G. Pagnini, and R. Gorenflo, “Some aspects of fractional diffusion equations of single and distributed order,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 187, no. 1, pp. 295–305, 2007.
- F. Mainardi, A. Mura, G. Pagnini, and R. Gorenflo, Sub-diffusion equations of fractional order and their fundamental solutions, Invited lecture by F. Mainardi at the 373. WEHeraeus- Seminar on Anomalous Transport: Experimental Results and Theoretical Challenges, Physikzentrum Bad-Honnef (Germany), July 2006.
- T. Sandev, R. Metzler, and Z. Tomovski, “Fractional diffusion equation with a generalized Riemann-Liouville time fractional derivative,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 44, no. 25, pp. 1–21, 2011.
- R. W. Ibrahim, “Solutions of fractional diffusion problems,” Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 147, pp. 1–11, 2010.
- M. Merdan, “Solutions of time-fractional reaction-diffusion equation with modified Riemann-Liouville derivative,” International Journal of Physical Sciences, vol. 7, pp. 2317–2326, 2012.
- J. Hu and W.-P. Li, Theory of Ordinary Differential Equations, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, 2005.
- T. Wei and Z. Zhang, “Reconstruction of a time-dependent so urce term in a time-fractional diffusion equation,” Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 23–31, 2013.